Connecticut the Tech Support guy

A/N: I made this one nice because it's been a while. Even this book is meant to be funny we gotta have a good chapter every once and a while I think... That's how books work right?

Connecticut's POV:

I woke up fairly early. If that's what you consider three in the morning anyway. I climbed out of bed. "Ugh...." I throw on a pair of shorts and an oversized dark blue hoodie with "Sleep was never an option," was written on it. I quietly chuckled at it. I loved my mom's style of clothes. She would always use something to make it amusing.

I snoop in the kitchen and pour myself a cup of coffee. Never liked anything in my coffee. Just black will do fine. I blow on the hot beverage. I sip the bitter black liquid and go to "my" laptop. Opening it and typing everything in quickly. It always was a nice feeling, waking up, making coffee, and doing the usual grind on a computer. Nice peace and q-

"Sup Connecticut."

Nevermind. "Why are you up, New Jersey...?" I whisper yelled, I don't want to wake Dixie, he already broke his arm. And the rest is best.

"The better question is why are you." 

"I'm working.." 

"At 3 am?". 

"Yes."

"You people are insane why the &#%$ are you up this early to type? What are you even typing?!"

"Me, also I'm working on my Wattpad story, now was that all you wanted?" 

"No, I fell down the stairs and we're the only ones up... Please help."  

"No thank you." 

"#$%^ you."

I continued working on my secret state app, occasionally sipping my coffee. I'm glad I'm such a good liar. N.J wouldn't have stopped if I continued not saying anything. I was thinking if I made this then I could have the states communicate with the countries without them leaving. "What the #$%& are you doing up?"
Crap- "I'm working." I say sipping my coffee and quickly hiding the tab. The pulling up another on D.C and the county's education system.

Dixie got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. "Where's all the food-?"
"@$&%ing Louisiana must have gotten up in the middle of the night and ate all the food again!" I groan. "To the store then." He replied enthusiastically. 

+time skip+

"HEY RHODE!!!" Texas yelled.
"What?" He asked
"Guess what day it is~" I sigh picking up some milk and placing it in my cart. Better him than me. "INTERNATIONAL THROW SHORT PEOPLE DAY!!!" Then I heard lots of crashing and some crying. Crap-

"TEXAS WHAT THE $&+$!! HE'S SENSITIVE!! Penn yelled back. "RHODE ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!" N.J yelled. "No..."
"Well, that means I can throw you," Alaska said. Another crash. "Dixie. It's happening again." I say he turns around holding three boxes of Gushers. "Tell them to stop and calm down, honestly don't know how your mother could take care of you all..." He groaned placing the boxes of candy in my cart. "Why do we-"
"Don't question me mortal."
"Ok... Also will you guys please stop @$%&ing throwing each other!!" I scolded mostly to the states.

"You're so lucky I can't throw you because you're in control." Texas declared.

"And you're so lucky mom said not to throw states out of the windows anymore," Alaska replied. Alaska had always been keen on keeping mom happy when she was here. And didn't break the rules often. But he is very scary.

"Ha. Guess ya ain't that big after all~" Cali cooed.

"You're still shorter than me Cali bring yo ^#$ over here!!" She said.