Alternate Ending

A/N: This would be what would had happened had Gideon not said anything to Mabel. 

As Gideon lied in Mabel arms. "Mabel I", he started to say before he gave one last cough. Before shutting his eyes and dying in her arms. Mabel held him tightly in her arms. 

  "Gideon wake up please", she begged as she held him. Doing what ever she could to get him to wake up only for it all to end in failure. As the ambulance as it seems someone had called. Gideon was lead onto the stretcher before being covered. As Mabel continued to cry. Tears couldn't stop flowing. Not long her uncle Ford had arrived on the scene to see his niece crying. As she tried to explain everything. 

  "Why did he have to die?"

"So he didn't tell you did he?"

    "Uncle Ford what are you talking about?"

"Gleeful had Hanahaki Disease in which a person who has a one sided love and starts to coughs up flower petals . It ends when the beloved returns their feelings. Not as in friendship but as in romantic love because if they don't then it stays with them until they die. Not only that but Gleeful had it bad. The flowers and roots grew too far into his respiratory system. In the end he  choked on his own blood and petals, and died. Through there was another way but is was a little drastic. Because the only other way it can be cured by can be cured through surgical removal of the plants' roots, but this excision also has the effect of removing the patient's capacity for romantic love. It may also erase the patient's feelings for and memories of the formal love. I told him to tell you but it seems he didn't tell you. I am sorry you had to find out this way Mabel", Ford said before pulling Mabel into a hug. 

   "But great uncle Ford I did love him truly. I loved the way he smiled. The way it would gently cross his face. The way he would make me laugh and smile. I loved his white hair. I loved the sound of his voice. I loved him and now to find out he is dead all because I didn't tell me makes me feel that it is my fault", Mabel cried. Not long after a funeral was held for Gideon with almost everyone in attendance. Everyone but Mabel who from that day again on was never seen again. No one knows where she went not even her twin Dipper. Because from that day on she was never heard from again. If she were to die then her body was never found. Soon through due to not being able to find her. A grave right beside Gideon was built for Mabel. It read for Gideon Gleeful July  24th 2002- August 1st 2023 someone who can never be replaced. Mabel Pines August 31, 1999 a loving sister who can never be forgotten. But the damage was done and the town Gravity Falls was never the same after the two passed away. 

*End*

A/N: This shouldn't be counted as the canon ending for this fanfic. At least it isn't for me after all this is depressing but if you hate this pairing after this. Then one why are you reading this and two here is the ending.