Chapter 4

Thank you guys for being so patient with me! My brain just hasn't been working, I had written and re-written this chapter about four times and I wasn't happy with any of them, I want you guys to be reading something that I am happy with, only the best for you guys! I will finish that special eventually, but my brain is pretty fried being back in college! Enjoy xxx

____________________________________________________

Katsuki pov

'Why did I kiss her?' I thought to myself, lying in bed still wide awake, thank god I called in sick, there is no way in hell I would be able to work as tired as I am. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, completely stressed out about the stupid decision I made last night. 'Why did I kiss her?' I thought again, 'Yeah it was just on the cheek but still, she's a mom, she has two sons and obviously isn't going to be interested in me, she is too focused.' Once again I let out a sigh, walking to the kitchen to get some coffee.

"Mama! Let's go! Let's go!" I heard one of the twins shouting from the hallway, I can only assume that was Yuuma because I don't think I've ever heard the other one talk. I chuckled at the excited twins, probably tugging their Mama down the hall. 'That whole family is too god damn cute.'

Yuuma pov

"Bye Mama!" I called, waving frantically at her as she walked away. "Bye Mama..." Kei mumbled, his eyes filling with tears at the sight of Mama leaving. I grabbed his hand with one of mine and squished his cheek with the other, "It's okay Otouto, Mama will come and get us at the end of the day!" I cheered, watching him as he rubbed his eyes with his fist and nodded determinedly.

I smiled at Kei and we walked into the day-care room together, followed closely by one of the teachers, her name was Miss Fuyumi and she was really nice to me and Kei!

We had been in the day-care for a few hours now, it was lunch time. Mama had stayed up last night making us Bento boxes with little notes in them, telling us she loved us. I read the note, caught the kiss Mama said would get out and then began eating. I saw Kei catching his kiss too, but instead of eating, he just stared at the note, his eyes welling up again. I put down my chopsticks and leaned over to hug my little brother.

"We'll see Mama soon Kei, it'll be fine." I whispered, wiping his tears away as he nodded into my shoulder. Kei was a little bit smaller than me, Mama said it was because I ate all the food when we were inside her. I always felt like I needed to protect Kei, he was small and cried a lot, but I loved him anyway. I smiled as he started eating, but he froze mid-bite when a few of the other boys in our class came over to us.

"Hey Yuuma, why don't you come eat with us?" They asked, they seemed nice, but there was one I wasn't sure about. His name was Mosu, he kept making fun of some of the others and I knew that eventually he would try the same with Kei. I put on one of my best smiles and told them, "No thank you, I'm eating with my brother." They would often come over and offer to play with me or eat with me. But my answer was always the same, Kei isn't really comfortable around strangers, especially loud strangers.

I could see on his face that Mosu was put out with what I had said, but I wasn't planning on leaving Kei.

They came over again later on in the day, me and Kei were sat in the pillows and blankets reading together, Kei had his blankie, that hardly ever left his side, pulled close to his chest as I read to him. "Yuuma, come play with us!" Mosu almost shouted, he didn't exactly ask me, just yelled it at me. I could see the hand holding the blankie move closer to Kei's face, I knew he was sucking his thumb, which he always did when he was nervous.