Don't cry(Redzan.)

Mithzan x RedVacktor for those who don't know. 

Okay and before anyone gets confused. If you know RedVacktor you know that he has these emotion personas.

Such as bluevacktor - sadness.

So I gave max the same kind of gig. Like his blue emotion would be Sadzan. 

So let me lay out MY version. No this isnt canon to then what so ever. This is just a little fun me and my friend did ( Deltastar_666 follow her shes great!)

Max's emotions (they're so obvious it hurts for me to explain aslsksk)
--
Max- the host.
Sad - sadness persona
Mad- anger persona
Hyper- happy/joy persona
Lust - love/ flirty persona.
Maximoff- more of the dominant persona. A trait.
Lazy- laid back and chilled out persona.

Reds emotions.
----
Red- The host
Blue - depressed baby
Pink - flirty and seductive.
Purple - angry and rage babe.
Yellow- energetic and childish.
Green- completely chilled and relaxed.
RainBow (RB) - dominant persona.

They are all colored coordinated as well, just like reds emotions! Each max persona colors match reds. (Hair, eye, clothing color.)

EX:
---
Max × red= A maroon and blood red mix.

Sad × Blue = A navy and baby blue mix.

Lust × Pink = A rose and bubblegum mix. 

Lazy × Green = A seaweed and lime green mix.

Hyper × yellow = a sunflower and lemon yellow mix.

Mad × purple = a lavender and grape purple mix.

Maximoff × RB = they are a rainbow basically.

And the last thing is that they can mentally talk to each other since they all share one body.

If you have ANY questions about my canon for them, feel free to ask anytime!

Let's get on to the oneshot now!

----

Purple had a very stressful day at work, well red did, and it resulted him letting his anger persona take over. And boy, was he grumpy. Which caused his boyfriend, max, to let mad take over since now they were both in a heated argument and not happy whatsoever.

"God dammit, can't you just get your shit together once and not bitch and moan at me!? Please I'm so fucking tired of it!" Mad boomed out loudly, clenching his fist tightly, so tight to the point they were turning white and shaking. Purple was at his breaking point, between his job, getting yelled there, and now he came back to get yelled at by his own spouse!? That's it, he was breaking down, he was hurt, weak, physically and mentally. He just couldnt take it anymore.

A small cry.

That's right, purple let out a small cry and just sat down on the couch, stunning his lover. Mad had never seen purple cry, that was usually blues job. And they've been together for about 3 years, and this was the first time hes ever seen him cry. He...he didnt like it. It made his stomach churn and throat dry, his shaking fist suddenly relaxing as he stared at the male falling apart on the couch. 

"I um...um..stop doing that!" Mad said in a more gentle yet harsh tone. He was so awkward. He didnt know what to do.  But his request only cause his partner to let out some more harsher cries as he covered his face with a pillow.

He was mentally asking his brothers what to do, mainly Sad since hes always comforting blue.

It was silent for a moment, before mad walked over and picked up his spouse, settling him on his lap. Then grabbing a blanket and wrapping them both in it, lastly wrapping his arms around purples small and shaking frame. "There...don't cry, it doesnt make me..um..happy. I dont like it." He spoke down quietly, wiping purples face gently of tears.

Purple shakily nodded and nuzzled his partner, gripping his shirt tightly with his little hands. He felt...safe...secured..

"...d...do you love me..?" Purple asked quietly.

"Of course I do..just because I yell doesnt mean I hate you. We just get angry at each other because that's just who we are. But of course i love you." Mad mumbled into purples curly lavender hair, before gently inhaling the scent of grapes from him. The sweet scent making the larger male very happy and content. 

Purple smiled softly and buried his face into mads neck gently. "I love you to.." he whispered, then curling up closer if he even could up against mad. They may seem like they hate each other, but no one will ever know bye true love they have for one another. And they intend to keep it like that until they're ready to be publicly affectionate.

----
A/N
A short but sweet fluff to start off, aye? I loved it, I love Redzan in general. They're like one of my OTPs youtuber wise. And request are indeed open so dont be shy! Ask away!