First Date Part (2/4)

🥺Ochako Uraraka🥺

You were the one who planned the date. You knew that Uraraka wasn't in the best financial situation so you wanted to spoil her a bit. She deserved it, you decided that you would bring her to an ice cream parlor and then head to an emusment park. You texted her what time you would come by to pick her up. You put on one of your favorite colored t-shirts and some shorts. Your parents drove to her house and you got out and knocked on her door. Her father opened and your silently swallowed your nervousness.
"Hello Mr. Uraraka, I'm here to pick up Ochako." You stutterd out.
"Oh you must be Y/N L/N, she's just finishing up come on in," he said with a kind smile.
You went in still a little nervous since this was the first time you met her parents. You sat down and waited for Uraraka, you looked amazing in their eyes and her parents were proud that she was dating you. When she finally came down she had on a pink t shirt and a white hand me down skirt with old shoes. Her face lit up when she saw you.
"Y/N, you look amazing!" Ochako had a small dust of pink cross her face.
"You're so cute" you stated your face getting hotter as you play with your beautiful hair that shapes your face perfectly. Her parents wished you both off to your date. When you arrived to the ice cream parlor you told Ochako that you'll pay for everything, she said that you didn't have to do that but you strongly insisted. You both enjoyed your time together had laughs and cuddles.

⭐Denki Kaminmari⭐

You and Denki where both hudge video game fans, so of course the first date was going to be at the arcade! Denki wore one of his white shirts matching with a jacket and skinny jeans. You had on your favorite hoodie and sweatpants. When you two met up he emiditly started to compliment you on your appearice and shot out cheesy flirty lines. You smiled at him happy to see his goofy self. Denki hugged you,
"C'mon we don't want all good spots to be filled up!" He said extiedly with a hudge grin on his face.
"Let's get to it!" You responded smiling back at him. Game after game hours went by with you two making remarks on the game. You both started getting hungry so you went to a local fast-food place to eat, he took a picture of you two smiling and set it has his phone background. The date ended with heart racing and smiles on your faces.

💖Ejiro Kirishima💖

Beach date, Kirishima was the one who suggested to go to the beach and you happily accepted it. You packed up your beach necessities and the usual, you wore your swimwear under the clothes you had just threw on. You both met eachother at the beach and he greeted you with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Your face went red at Kirishima's jesture. He set up the towels under the shade so you wouldn't get to hot. You took off the clothes you had on top of your swimwear and he stood there in awe of how you looked. Kiri started complimenting you over and over making your face flush.
You both made a sand castle and played in the ocean even found sea shells! He made you a necklace with a small shell on it with both of your names on it. You just wanted to stay there as it felt like Paradise.