Chapter Five

Angel's Pov
Alright snap out of it damn it.. You do not think that that Aria's soon to be husband is attractive. I thought aggressively to myself.

The more that I said it to myself sitting here in the tub washing away the grime and grossness of today. My so thoughts that weren't so pure were filled with his blue eyes, the way they twinkle a little with delight and interest when he was listening to others speak.

The way he would rub at his chin a little flexing his arms and hands a little, staring. Even the way he would play with his hair was so freaking attractive to me.

Me and him would exchange such lingering looks here and there for the more weeks to come and I found myself trying to avoid him so much. I didn't need a scandal breaking out that I was trying to steal Aria's husband away.

I huffed loudly and leaned my head back more into the steaming hot water almost dunking my head under a little soaking my hair up.

"Stupid attractive men..." I muttered my mouth was slightly under so little bubbles were popping out.

"Now I wouldn't be in that category would I?" I gasped so loudly almost slipping back into the tub, I quickly shot my arm to cover up my bare breast seeing Griffith was here in my bathroom, leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed out fast a little embarrassed but most of my body was emerged into the water a little.

"If Aria finds out she'll have me killed." I squeaked out. Griffith just chuckled and shut the door behind him his bare feet making his way towards me.

"She's resting, she's been going a little overboard with the wedding, and it seems I can't get you alone when she awake so when she is sleeping might have to do." I felt a little unsettled but watched him sit on the edge of the tub to gaze at me.

"Yeah she won't let me near you since the sparing day." I chuckled quietly hearing Griffith chuckle but he then took his hair out from the ponytail.

"Then what she won't know won't hurt her now will it." I watched him set the hair tie to the side before he was slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"May I take a bath with you?"  He asked me quietly. My mind went into full panic mode before I started stammering out.

"Griffith I am a virgin... And I swear Aria will kill me but I can't deny the lingering looks. I know for a strong fact I can't commit adultery not like this to a man that isn't mine." I sighed quickly placing my face in my hands shaking with nervous but I heard a few movements before I knew he was entering the water with me.

I felt his hands then grab at my own hands "Angel look at me." I didn't wanna look at first but I then slowly looked up to see his eyes held softness.

"Intimacy isn't just from sexual contact and favors, it comes from simple things like this bathing together, holding one another.. Yes I know I should be falling in love with Aria she is the princess and could have us both killed but I know who I have a connection with and that's you."

I watched him closely making sure not to let my eyes linger anywhere near the water before I felt him pull me closer to him, I basically was sitting in his lap and his wet bare arms kept me in place in his lap even more before he pressed his forehead on my own.

"I know you feel the connection to... It's not just me." I was holding my breath so much before my hands carefully moved to cup at his cheeks a little, keeping my forehead pressed on his, relaxing in his embrace a little taking in his words a little.

"Yeah I feel it... I've felt it since meeting you but I wanted to deny it." I chuckled quietly not really noticing my body was trembling and shaking a little. I had no tears ever.

I was a knight a fierce fighter at that but there was one thing I was truly fearful of... And that was falling in love. In our life time. Love never works a out in anyone's favors what's so ever.

His hands stroked at my back a little before I felt him pressing his head on my neck nuzzling at the skin.

"Don't sorry Angel okay... It will stay our little secret.. But I just needed you to know that I don't feel the same for Aria like I do for you.. And each passing week it's growing more out of control."