introduction

as usual I do not own harry potter they belong to the wonderful JK Rowling. the plot and first five chapters including the prologue belong to Nathan Polancos

hello Readers of this fine book! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Qibli66 i have been given the chance to continue this book from Nathan Polancos and like them I love love love Harry Potter. I have read all 7 books (including the Cursed Child unfortunately, but that shit ain't canon anyway so I will not include it) and 8 movies, and I continue to read the books and watch from the Wizarding World.

To be frankly honest, my favorite ships are the most unorthodox out of all- Honks (Harry x Tonks) and Flarry (Fleur x Harry), I love them cause it seems so possible, Honks just makes so much sense than Remadora while Flarry makes much better sense than Bleur. Hate me if you want but I have my own opinion.

So this fanfic starts after the third challenge, Cedric is still dead and Barty Crouch Jr. was found and exposed by Dumbledore. It starts with Harry sitting alone along the Black Lake, thinking of what the future holds.

So, that's a real good introduction. A fierce warning to the readers, this book contains explicit language and some lemons, so be warned. Anyway, I hope to update soon you could start reading... I hope I can make this as long as possible.