chapter two

"This means English words"

"This means French words"

This means thoughts

This means a spell

OoOoOoOoOoO

After a few minutes of full darkness, he opened his eyes and vision began to start up, although quite blurry. When he opened his eyes, he was greeted by the beautiful shining face with glimmering silver hair- his Fleur de lis.

"Fleur?" he asked groggily.

"Ah you're awake!" she exclaimed happily, helping him lean on the wall. "Bonjour 'arry!"

"What happened?" Harry asked in fluent French, it seemed Fleur didn't notice as she just replied nonchalantly.

"Vell 'arry, it zeems you vere just attacked by two dement-" she immediately noticed that Harry just spoke French to her. "'arry, did you just speak French?"

"Oui!" replied Harry, smiling slightly to see her so surprised. "I learnt French over the summer..."

"That quick?" asked Fleur, helping him stand on his two feet, she handed him his wand which he placed in his pocket. "How though? You said in one of your letter's that your relatives hate you!"

"Well Fleur de lis," Harry said, dusting off the dust on his oversized clothing. "I was able to persuade my aunt to buy me some French books and I stole some of my cousin's old books."

"Really?" she asked smiling. "You learnt French just for me?"

Harry blushed as he nodded at Fleur. He knew well that she had some difficulty in speaking English so he decided to learn some French to be able to converse with her easily and to impress her. Seeing her show that smile made the butterflies float in his stomach and for a moment, it seemed that the pressures of being "the chosen one" flew away and was replaced with total awe.

Suddenly, Fleur engulfed him in a warm embrace. "Oh how I have missed you 'arry! I always looked forward to your letters, although, I had to take care of 'edwig..."

"Oh yeah," he said embarrassingly. "My aunt and uncle don't buy food for her... So I usually have to get scraps of money just to feed her..."

"Those stupid relatives of yours..." she said huffing in anger. "How I want to hex them for their mistreatment of you!"

"Yeah about that Fleur..." he said, returning back to English. "What happened to my cousin, Dudley?"

She pointed to a frozen Dudley, it looked as if she had cast the full body bind curse on him. He was still but still breathing.

"Did the dementors get to him?" asked Harry, approaching Dudley slowly.

"Non." she replied calmly, she waved her wand and Dudley sit up from his position and looked around him. He caught sight of Fleur and he began to drool, as if his brain melted when he caught sight of the veela.

"Well hello miss..." he said in a forced suave voice. "My name is Dudley Dursley, whats yours?"

"Cochon idiot!" she said as she waved her wand again and he suddenly froze at hit the ground again in a loud thud. "At least you're immune to my allure, 'arry."

"What are we going to do now Fleur?" he asked, looking over at Dudley. "His parents are going to murder me for sure!"

Suddenly, she beamed brightly. "I may have an idea 'arry. Are you aware of the false memory charm?"