chapter one

Harry seemed alone again for the fifth time in his life. After his little excursion with Fleur, he was happy for what seemed like a whole year of grief and sadness. However, he still had to accept the fact that Fleur had to return back to France with her classmates. At least he was able to spend the whole day with her before she left the next day.

OoOoOoOoOoOo

"Do you really have to go?" Harry asked, pouting sadly, he had spent the whole day yesterday with her and he felt their connection strengthen.

"I have to 'arry" she replied, copying his pout. "I have to tell mama and papa about us..."

"Already?"

"Yeah... I barely go anywhere to have e boy drooling on moi," she said. "You are ze first boy who was immune to ze allure!"

"I am the first?" Harry asked surprisingly. He had thought that there would be other boys from France that would resist it like he would.

"Oui 'arry!" she said with a glowing smile. "Out of a hundred men, there could only be at least one who resist mon allure!"

"Must be hard finding a mate huh?"

Fleur nodded before giving him a small peck on his cheek. "That iz why you are zo special to moi..."

"I am special?" said Harry, looking down and sighing. "I wish I was, without people looking at me as the 'boy who lived'"

"'arry, I do not see you as ze boy who lived, I see you as 'arry Potter, that leetle boy who has just stolen my heart,"

"I am not leetle boy anymore am I?" he said sarcastically as he burst out in laughter. She smiled and joined him in laughing.

"I am indeed going to miss you 'arry, I really will..." she said as she engulfed him into an embrace. "Don't worry though, I will make sure papa knows and maybe help me zee you again!"

"I hope he will Fleur de lis, don't forget to write to me alright?"

"Fleur de lis? Iz that you're nickname for me?" she asked with a sarcastic glare on her face. "Don't worry, I'll write as much as I can!"

They hugged one last time before she went and gave him a small peck on his lips before finally leaving with her classmates on the carriage. As soon as she sat down, she was bombarded by questions from her schoolmates and little sister.

"Fleur!" exclaimed her ecstatic little sister, Gabrielle. "Était que Harry Potter?"

"Vous venez de vous embrasser ce garçon?" asked another of her schoolmates.

"Fleur est dans l'amour! est dans l'amour!" cried another.

"Fleur," interrupted Madame Maxime., with a stern look on her face. "Pourquoi avez-vous embrassé ce garçon? il vous a volé le prix et il a tué cet autre garçon de son école!"

"Dietrice!" said Fleur. "Il n'a pas tué ce garçon, il est gentil pour ça!"

"Toujours pas expliquer pourquoi vous avez embrassé!"

"Il est le seul à ne pas tomber dans mon allure, j'ai découvert qu'il pourrait être mon compagnon!" replied Fleur, finally closing the conversation within the carriage.

Oh 'arry, Quand nous nous rencontrons à nouveau? she asked herself as she cuddled with her sister and dozed off to sleep.

OoOoOoOoOoOo