Sleepover

"Is it done yet Noona?" Jungkook asks you, peeking over your shoulder at the cake you made. You laugh and look at him, his big doe eyes eagerly waiting for you to say yes.

"It's still warm. You want it warm?" He nods quickly and you can't help but kiss him at how adorable he is.

You slice the cake up while Jungkook grabs some plates. He helps you dish out pieces of cake, then passes them out. Everyone grabs their plate and pile in the living room to watch the movie.

You get the loveseat with Jungkook, the 2 eldest get the single seats while Jimin and Tae lay on the floor and Nmajoon and Hoseok stretch out on the long couch.

"What movie did you pick?" You look at Jungkook.

"The Incredible Hulk! It's Jimin's favorite"

You nod and take a bite of your cake. Jin's loud 'MMMMM' interrupts the silent eating. You all turn to look at him.

"Namjoon-ah made this?" His eyes are wide. You giggle and shake your head.

"Yes, he helped."

"Wah~ Namjoon-ah. Good job" he gives a thumbs up and eats more of his cake. You wink and Namjoon, happily letting him take the credit while everyone compliments the cake.

You all watch the movie in silence, the only noises are snack bags crinkling and Yoongi's heavy breathing as he was first to fall asleep.

The next movie is one you haven't seen yet, Aquaman. It isn't even halfway through and you can't help but wonder if they thought this through when they picked it. Mainly because everytime Jason Mamoa is shirtless, they all turn to look at you.

You laugh and grab everyone's plates and walk to the kitchen to clean them up, grabbing everyone a drink and coming back. Hoseok and Jin are next to fall asleep, shortly after giving them their drinks.

"Guys, let's go to sleep." You call out, seeing everyone except Jimin fight to stay awake. Jungkook turns off the tv and crawls beside Tae and goes to sleep. You gently shake Jin and Hobi awake to go to sleep in a more comfortable spot, with Namjoon's help. They decided to give Jin the long couch as he's the eldest, Yoongi opted for the chair because of his shoulder, which left Hoseok the love seat.

They offered it to you but you're fine on the floor with the maknae's. You crawl on the floor beside Jimin and Tae and turn to face Jimin. Out of all of the members, Namjoon and Jimin are usually up late at night as well so you usually find yourself hanging with one of them if you can't sleep.

"Hi" he whispers and smiles at you, putting the comic book he pulled out down.

"Hi yourself" you whisper back, scooting closer to him so you can see his comic as well. He rolls to his back and scoots so you both can see it, your head resting on his arm.

"What is it about?" You whisper softly, to not wake anyone else. He smiles, his eyes lighting up as if you just told him he won the lottery.

"You're interested?" You nod your head slowly and he begins to whisper softly, explaining the plot to you. You listen with close attention, the passion in his voice making you smile.

You both are startled when a leg suddenly appears over your waist, kicking Jimin's leg in it's attempt over your waist. Next an arm snakes around your waist and you feel a warm body hugging you as if you were a teddy bear. Jimin lifts his head to look around you and immediately busts out in giggles, his eyes disappearing as he laughs really hard.

"Tae" he mouths around giggles and you can't help but join in on the giggling. Taehyung is surely too adorable.