Quiet Bathroom Trips

~warning isnt over, in fact this part may be gross to some, so if you want to skip it, you won't miss any storyline. This is ALL SMUT~

You aren't sure how long you stay awake for. You try to sleep, you really do, but the throbbing between your legs and thoughts of a certain full lipped man run through your head.

You turn around in bed for what feels like the millionth time, hoping you didn't disturb either Jimin or Taehyung.

You are facing Jimin now, and when you open your eyes, giving up on sleep entirely you see him blinking at you.

"Aish~ you startled me" you whisper. He smiles at you and mouths a sorry. "Why are we being quiet?"

He places a finger to your lips before leaning closer to you on the pillow, kissing you softly.

He pulls away and smiles against your lips.

"We don't want to wake YeonTan, or Tae" his voice is so quiet, it drifts across your ears and sends a shiver down your spine. "You wanna tell me why you're still up?"

You lift your head and peer over at the bathroom, signaling to talk in there.  He follows your gaze and nods his head, climbing out of bed, pulling you with him.

Once you are both in the bathroom, he closes the door and flicks on the light.

"I was with Jin earlier, as i told you. Things were fine, he massaged away my cramps and it was rather.. erotic"

Jimin nods his head, letting you continue.

"Then out of nowhere he kissed me. Nothing happened beyond that but.. it left me.." you sigh in frustration.

"Needing more" he says, matter of factly.

"Yes! But i can't do much because of my period"  Jimin is silent for a bit before he looks at you.

"Why can't you?"

"Alot of people find that disgusting and it's embarrassing to even ask, Jimin" you whisper, not looking at him.

"Well.." he seems to think some more. "What if you didn't go all the way but still got what you needed?"

You look at him and he smiles at you before going over to the bathtub and runs a hot bath, waiting till it's full before he starts to strip off his clothes. He looks over at you.

"Strip" he commands softly. You blink at him, at the sudden change in his tone.

You know it's a running 'thing' in army, the whole christian thing.. but to experience Jimin's dominant side is.. hot.

"Now" he says softly, all joking gone from his voice. You slowly shed yourself of your pajama's, disposing of your pad and underwear. You stand there self conscious and a bit anxious.

He climbs in the water, sitting down then motions for you to come over to him with just a finger.  Your legs move before you realize they are and soon your stepping into the bathtub with him.

You sink into the water, and instead of looking grossed out, he simply smiles at you.

"What are we-"

"Shh" he whispers, grabbing a loofah and slowly starts to wash your body, taking extra care with your sensitive parts. The stare Jimin is giving you while he washes you so slowly makes your clit throb all over again.

You bite into your bottom lip when he reaches between your legs with it, using his free hand to put one of your legs over his lap so your legs are spread and slowly brushes the loofah over the spot that aches the most.