.44.

HEYY! its come to my notice that many of ya'll think I am nia shay because my penname is ns, well no!

My name is something that starts with ns, i just took my initials as inspiration for Nia's name.

K go on.

____________________________________

end of summer

My boxes are all packed, College was literally a day away and my heart was already racing. I glanced at my Mom who was eyeing my room keenly. I knew she was spotting my life in it.

The markings on the wall, the posters, The art.

I understood. I was doing the same. I recalled the first slumber party I had here, with a 12 year old hailey who was more boy crazy than she is now and chantelle was still in her horses phase.

It had been a adventure.

"We will drive down at 10, Ok?", Dad asked softly. I nodded.

"Come down for dinner, Nia.", Mom said.

I nodded and smiled at her before turning back to my room.

I just stood there for a few minutes, I was nostalgic. My phone rung, It was Lee.

"Hello?", He asked.

"Hi, Its me.", I had no idea my voice sounded so sad.

"I cannot wait to see you soon,"

A smile appeared on my face at the glee in his voice, I missed him. I hadn't seen him all summer, He was busy recording, and me? I was busy living.

"I know, Right now, I am just sad, I don't want to go away.", I muttered, realising how stupid it sounded.

"I know how that feels. But on the bright side, You get to live on your terms, away from everything, starting over.", Lee said, His point of view was fresh, it made me wonder.

I heard footsteps sounding on the stairs. Probably mom.

"How so?", I asked.

"You see, I had to move from London and move to NY, My mom was wreck and Lilia wasn't impressed, she thought music was a 'hobby', So when we blew up, they were nothing but happy, They never tried to stop me from doing anything again.", Lee explained, his voice sounded strained and tired.

Chantelle appeared as she walked to my bed to sit down next to me.

"You sound tired.", I told Lee, who chuckled.

"We finished recording, right now.",

wait, I mouthed to chantelle who had a smirk on her face.

"That's great, get some rest, I'll see you soon.", I said hanging up.

I turned to chantelle, She was still harbouring the smirk.

"talking dirty?", She asked mischief glinting wickedly. I gasped at the thought that Chantelle just said that.

I hit her shoulder as we fell into a fit of laughter.

As the laughter subsided, I heard Chantelle sigh, She looked euphoric,

"I wanna show you something,", She said before lying down and sticking her head under the bed.

"What are you doing?", I asked astonished,

"just do it!", she scowled, I threw my hands up in defeat and laid down next to her, I snuggled my head under the bed to find various writings scribbled on it.

"Fu*k", I gaped, Many names of guys I ever liked, My feuds, Every guy I ever kissed. All these names were scribbled on the surface,

I gasped as the memories came rushing back, How me and Hails fought over a guy in middle school. How I kicked a guy right in his balls and the fight I fought with The Mr. Greneds.

"Who did this?", I asked chantelle who was snickering at every reaction I gave.

"Hailey.", she murmured.

"when?"

"When you fell asleep while in our sleepover,", Chantelle snickered again.

I felt ridiculous.

I laughed, this was so iconic.

That night I went to sleep with a overload of nostalgia.

***

Lee's POV

She hung up, I could tell that chantelle was over, her voice was recognisable striking.

I stood up from the seat I was seated on, Peter walked unto me, He was tired too, he hadn't slept because his solo was honestly too hard.

I smiled at him.

"Nia?", he asked, I nodded, he knew me all too well.

"She's coming tomorrow?", Dan asked from where he was lounging by the snack bar, I nodded.

"Oooo, Lee's going to get some.", Noah cheered, and I chuckled, It was always fun to see Noah tease me.

"Shut up,", I snapped before walking out.

Pete was at my heal,

"Why will you not get what you want.", Pete asked me, raising eyebrows at me, signifying that he meant sex.

"No, not having this conversation with you.", I chuckled.

"Oh, Dammit, have you guys...", he began.

"had sex? Nope.", I said truthfully.

At that, Pete's eyebrows raised.

"You didn't sleep with her yet? Damn Lee you must really like her, Because the lee I know will sleep with girls on the first dates.", Pete mused.

I glared at him.

"That was that one time, anyway, I do NOT want to rush her.", I said, merely as a warning.

He raised his shoulders in a shrug.

"She's Different, I like that.", I murmured to myself.

Pete was now looking at me with expectations.

"What?"

"Now's the time you ask me If Me and hails have ever..", He began, I chuckled as I nodded all the same, before walking out.

A memory of my father flashed in my mind.

"You really like her, Don't you? Don't mess it up!",

____________________________________________________

A/N

I just got back from a vacation and It ws NICEEE>

HOW do YOU like THIS???

COMMENT>

PLEASE VOTEEE!!

PEACE OUTT?

~ns