denial

its been two weeks since oncie realized his love for the lorax. since then, he has been laying in his bed with his unicorn pajamas listening to MCR. pathetic.
what is the problem? you may be asking. well, oncie is such an approval desperate pathetic little eboy that him and the lorax could never work out. and oncie was okay with that. NOT! all he's been doing is whining to everyone in sight. not even barry bee benson comes by anymore. instead he just chucks the mail at oncies 5th story window and flies away to go be a little bitch elsewhere.
but oncie has had enough. he was going to get over the lorax one way or another. and he decided he'd do so by becoming a stripper.

2 months later lol

its been two weeks since oncie became a stripper. its been hell. turns out being a mailman was just a side job, as when oncie went to meet his coworkers, among them was barry. bee fucking benson (elmo and sandy cheeks were also there, but they are irrelevant.) all the little fucker has done for two months straight is pester oncie and tell garbage sex jokes. moral of the story, oncie wanted to die. as he was shedding his usual morning tears, he remembered his next client. described as a short man with orange hair and a big mustache. odd.
oncie thought nothing of it.
he wish he did
it was the fucking lorax. oncie quit his job immediately as he punted the fucking basketball out the door.
oncie was pissed. he has to take his anger out somehow. he grabbed his ski mask (even though it was too small for his phat head) and made his way to barry's mansion. as he knocked on the door, barry answered. typical basic bitch. oncie lunged at the little rodent, beating him with his stupid fucking mail. you'd think a rolled up newspaper would be less efficient but oncie was pissed. oh and also barry is a bee so i mean. oncie then choked the rat to finish the deed. when he realized what he'd done he waz like "oh shit bro i just killed a man" oncie then fled the house. he was scared, and confused. yeah he's poisoned animals and all but like, where is he gonna get a new mailman???
before he realized what was happening, he was ringing the lorax's doorbell. "why tf u here bitch boy" the lorax asked, blushing "yo i just killed a man" as oncie answered, it was too late. the police had the house surrounded. before he knew it oncie was in a cell, awaiting trial.
the weeks went by and the court date was finally here. the lorax said he hired a great lawyer. the bolding of speech concerned oncie, but he trusted the lorax. he couldn't wait to get out of this hell. his cellmate was absolute shit as well. dora go explore the nursing home ayoooo
the guards had brought him to the court room, and when he saw his lawyer, sponge-fucking-bob, he knew all hope was lost. "hey oncie bahahahahahha" the yellow roach responded. no sane person can be that cheerful. things only got worse when oncie saw who the judge was.
james charles
"omg hi sisters. like, let the trial begin 💅"
"bahaha your honor" spongebob began "my client is clearly guilty lol" the crowed gasped. im doomed. "however, barry has commit tax fraud 8 times, killed several elders, and deep fried at least twelve babies bahahahaha" spongebob continued. "omg spill the tea sis" "barry clearly had to be stopped or whatever bahahhahahahahahahahhaha" spongebob then proceeded to blow bubbles in the court room. "and as evidence i'd like to call little timmy as a witness" and an overweight baby proceeded to crawl up to the stand. as if this court session wasn't strange enough, the fucking baby started talking. "it is true. the little pest tried deep frying me. had i not sat on his ugly face, i would have been his dinner."
2 hr later
the court session was a mess, to say the least. james charles complimented spongebob for spilling the tea and they began to make out. i was set free i guess, and apparently dora set the prison on fire and escaped. im sure that wont be an issue later on.
as of right now? im getting in the lorax's car as we are about to head to the store. you'll just have to wait till next chapter to find out what happens ',:)

to be continued lol