Chapter 2

I was looked around the room and found it cold and dark.
"I looked around things that room consists of." When my eyes fell on the man sitting in a metal chair, a wooden desk was a lot of papers and documents. Despite a large number of files on the desk. Everything is coordinator. "He looks handsome and attractive with black hair and pretty green eyes." I've never seen someone like this before, his body appears solid and strong.

Hello sir, I'm Kelly Bernard.
Hi Mr. Frederick.
"Sit down." At first. I would like to introduce myself to you more. I am the manager and owner of this company.
I know who you are, Mr. Frederick.
"So," You are here for a job as a sales employee in this company
"Right sir." I see that this job doesn't suitable for your age. "He left his chair And sat in the chair next to me."
"I felt nervous when he became close to me." I'm at Columbia University. "Good."
You know that this job is difficult and very important for the company.
If you become an employee here, all instructions will be taken from me only. If anything wrong happens, you will be punished for it. Do you understand me?
Yes, I understand this very well and I would love to be part of this company.
"Great."

This is my phone number. I don't usually give my phone number to anyone but you need that.
"I looked at him in surprise."

I mean about getting the job. "I will see the file that you submitted online and I will give you a call." I'll tell you If you are approved or not."
"I looked at the golden card that he had given to me." The card is printed with his name in bold letters
Your first name is Adrian?
"Yeah." Is this weird because my name is Adrian?
No, no. It's a beautiful name, sir.
"I was deeply confused."
Ok, I'll call you Sir. Of course.
Nice to meet you, Miss Kelly Bernard.
Nice to meet you too Mr. Frederick
Bye, sir.
Bye.

"Although he looks handsome and young." However, there appears to be something behind his glamorous
Something I can't understand.
When I came home, I found my sister Watching TV. "Your late!"

I was walking a little.
How was your appointment with the manager of the company?
"Is he handsome or ugly?" Tell me, come on.
Oh. you seem happy.
"Yes he is handsome, is it all?"
Yes, is it all.

I walked into my room and started thinking about Mason.
He is my friend at university, he's a handsome boy too but of course not like Adrian."Mason is a wonderful person, kind and also shy."

I changed my clothes into green pajamas and I lay on the bed.
As I nearly fell asleep, the phone rang next to me.