Chapter 5

Why'd you stop?
I'm a little nervous about that. I've never kissed a girl in my life. "That's why your heartbeat so fast." have you ever kissed anyone before?
"Mason's question bothers me a lot. Good night, Mason."
He did not understand what he had done.
I got out of the car and go home.

"The next day."
I woke up and got dressed quickly
I got on a bus.
"When I arrived at the huge building."
I remembered the first time I came here.
Read what is written on the building (Real estate investment)
I went up to the fourth floor until I got to the sales department.
When the female beautiful employee saw me.
Her hair was black with Black eyes look in the middle of twenty she greeted me with a wide smile and said "You kelly, right."
Yeah.
I am your colleague in the department my name is Maria. "Hi."
Come on I'll show you your office "While walking down the aisle I saw the manager, Mr.Frederick."
I saw him stand and talk with a pretty blonde girl. On the walk. I found plenty of rooms. The rooms have wide glass windows. My office was a small room made up of a glass window with black curtains. A white floor and a wooden desk filled with papers with Shelves full of papers. This will be your office. Well if something happens. Tell me. Ok, thank you. It wasn't easy to work in the sales department.
"Al sales the company in the past and now information about selling prices on a laptop."
At the end of the day, when she finished work. "I was so tired."
I got a bus and went home.

I found the house dark and silent. "Everyone is sleeping."
I changed my clothes and lay on the bed. I was trying to sleep
I turned to think of Adrian and this blonde girl. Is he dating her?
In my mind, I was thinking of Adrian with his blue eyes and black hair.
He has long tufts of hair covering his eyes and looks tall with a huge body.
I feel that he has muscles under his clothes. I feeling a strong desire to rip his clothes touching every part of his body and kissing him roughly
My hand is in his hair. His hand is touching my body and our mouths are connected.
Damn, I shouted. What is this?
How am I thinking about that?
I closed my eyes. "Trying to forget Adrian."

"Tuesday."
Me and mason come back from University to go home.
Into the car. "We were talking."
I thought you mad at me because I ask you this question in my car...
It's ok.
"I waited for him to talk."
Can we talk about your job?
You should leave this job. "What!"
I am afraid that this job will affect your studies at the University. I said
When I applied for this job I wrote that I study at the university and the manager agreed. why did he agree?
I don't know, but that's a good thing
He is a wonderful person. I don't want you to see this guy again!
"Why is he doing that with you?" I have my doubts about this guy.
He's a nice guy. Oh my god. "You are a naive and stupid girl!"
What did you say?
When someone doing a nice thing, you think he is a bad person.
"I'm so angry now." You are the stupid person in all of that, Not me!
I opened the car door. Mason tried to hold my arms but I got out of the car so fast and running to my home.

When I got home. I called my mom in a loud voice. It seems that no one is at home. I saw a note on the table.

{ Don't worry I'm at your grandmother's house she sick a little. I will stay for two days there and I will come back. Take care of yourself. I love you. your mom.}

I felt sad because at this moment I was alone. I go to my room and start crying on the bed.

"Don't forget to vote and comment."