Chapter 6

"I wore a white sleeveless dress very short above the knee. A small opening in the chest area."

"And started putting on lipstick
Straightened my hair into a Wavy
and wore high heels." Take my phone and home keys.
"In my mind, the nightclub was the best way to get rid of sadness."

When I was in the club I saw many people dancing, the music was very loud and multicolored lights, the club is divided into two large floors and has a large bar.

I sat at a small table. The waiter came to her waiting to say her request.
"I want......I want a Scotch."
The waiter nodded and went
I didn't know much about alcohol. "Except scotch."
I want to stop drinking for a long time but my anger always pushes me to drink.
It tasted great But it burns like fire, I was drinking more than half of the bottle.
Until I was in an unusual mood.
Feeling the mess. I feel my body is so heavy. I decided it's time for fun stood up, and went to the dance floor. The music began to rise, The rhythm sounded good.

I moved and started dancing.
My body interacted with the music, I felt a sudden spinning and couldn't continue dancing, I tried to reach the bathroom.

I rinsed my face with the water. Hold my phone, looking at the screen, and found seven calls and two messages from Mason. I locked my phone, not wanting to hear anything from him. I wished so badly for Mason to be in the club so that he could see me dancing excitedly around many drunk men.

Someone opened the door of the bathroom. "A man with a big beard has a scorpion tattoo on his left arm, fashionable clothes." Bald and have frightening black eyes.

He came close to me until he reached my body, his hand touching my hair and I tried to push him. Except that he was very strong.
And looks very drunk.
A weak scream came from my mouth
Two steps close to me.

"When I saw a tall person standing behind him, grasped his jacket, pulled him out of the bathroom."

"Don't touch her, bastard!"
"Stay away from her!"
I was feeling excited about Adrian's behavior.
"Adrian." it's you.
What are you doing here? Kelly.
I came for fun. what about you? Did you come with that blonde girl to get some fun? I saw her holding your hand in the office. How did you notice that? This doesn't matter, just tell me is she with you now?
No, she's not with me. I'm here to see some friends. Well, you should go home.
I don't want to go home.
Why! He said, with an angry voice.
This is not a safe place. I'm not afraid. I want to get some fun. My voice was very low.
No. I don't think it's a good idea. To be in here. Come with me.
To where I asked. To my home. Oh! Your home. You can fuck me here. If you want this.
He became angry with facial expressions. I'm not going to fuck you.
Kelly, you need to sleep. "come on."
"He held my hand." Until we got out of the club when the car moved.
I felt Adrian's hand touches my leg.
I tilted my head over Adrian's shoulder. The car stopped in front of an elegant building.

When I got out of the car. felt a spinning. I was going to fall.
"Adrian carried me in his arms."
Until he got to his apartment.
He put me in his bed and cover me.
I didn't feel the time had passed it was no more than two in the morning.
I try to sleep but I can't.
He sat on the bed and looked at my face a lot. His fingers touched my cheek and run his fingers across my wavy hair.

I try Opened my eyes it was difficult at first but I opened them.
found Adrian looking at me, smiling.
"I looked around me." Where am I? You are at my house. Why did you bring me here? You are drunk and you need to sleep. I held his shirt until his face became close to mine. Are you dating this blonde girl? No. Kelly, why do you ask me this question? Are you dating anyone else? Adrian becomes very happy with her question. He said. No, I don't date anyone. "I'm happy because you thinking about me a lot." I don't know what I have to say. Say what you want.

I start saying. "You're so hot." you have sexy muscles. "I know it's not good what I'm doing but my mind is confused." I take off his shirt. I found his body stiff with tight muscles
and his skin was smooth and clean there was a little hair on his chest.
My hand touched his neck and said
"kiss me."
"What!" Adrian was Surprised.

"Please kiss me." Kelly, you don't know what are you talking about. You are drunk. He began away from me a little.
I feel desperate. Wanted to leave but I had no courage to quarrel with Mason because I knew he will be in my house at any time.

I closed my eyes and I was so close to sleep. "Feeling lips on my mouth."
Lips were soft and cold. The kiss was short but so sweet.

Adrian stands and turns off the lights and goes.

"I woke up at 9 in the morning."
I have a headache and feel very tired and unable to leave the bed.
My mouth smelled was scotch.
My eyes began wandering around the corners of the room.
The room was dark. the walls were dark too and the floor was white.
"Everything is creepy."
The bed was so big Contains a blue bedsheet.

I can't remember everything that happened last night. All I remembered is that I wanted Adrian to kiss me and remember the fight with Mason.

When I left the bed. I looked at myself and found that I was still wearing my white dress.
"My phone rang, it was Mason I knew it." So decided did not to answer.

When I got out of the room. I saw him.
his black suit was clean.
"He looks handsome."
He was writing on paper on a small table in the living room when he saw me. He stands and smiles.
Are you okay? "Yes, I'm so sorry,
Mr. Frederick for the last night." I was drunk. "I didn't mean......."

"I know, It's ok."
Do you want me to drive you home?
No, thanks. I can walk.
You are still tired from last night. I will drive you to your home.
"Do you want to change into other clothes?" I nodded. Because I feel my clothes are so dirty from last night. "I have some clothes for you."
He got into the room next to the room I was sleeping in and got out with a blue shirt with sleeves and dark jeans in his hand. "Thank you." I changed my clothes in the bathroom but I wonder whom these clothes are to?. "Is he have a girlfriend?" I'm very curious about Adrian's life.
"The clothes were clean and they smell like roses." And looked new.

"When I got to the house." I found Mason's car standing in front of the house.

Can you continue voting and comments!!❤️❤️❤️
Love you all