before i start

Hi my name is C! I am the writer of this book!
I wanna make a few things clear before you move on and continue to read the rest of the story uninterrupted by updates like these.

1. What season is this based on?
Honestly I don't have a particular season, I'm pretty much going all over the place. Taking cases from this episode and merging it with that episode. I would at least say it's from season 3 and forward. I like having the main group, and not so much the new comers. Like I said I am a new comer into watching Criminal Minds, I am currently writing as I watch.

2. What are the inspiration boards?
I tend to base Molly B. appearance and looks off these boards. Now I don't specifically say much about her appearance, I want you (the reader) to make Molly B. your own. But some people do like to see an image on who the main character is and how they look. I tried to make Molly B. simple yet cute. Whatever pictures I put on the inspiration boards are either just pulled directly from a hashtag on Instagram or google. But no I do not own any photos put on these boards. All the ladies I use on my boards are beautiful by the way.

3. How long will this story be?
I typically like to make long meaningful stories, I don't like to rush my characters into romance or anything of sorts unless that's who my character is as a person. I try to keep my chapters to 1500 words and I try to write each chapter either containing the previous storyline from the chapter before or diving into another. But you will know when is when. But yeah it might be a couple of chapters in before I establish a love interest or whatever. But you will eventually know who best matches with Molly B.

4. Who is the love interest?
Who knows. Could be Emily. Could be Reid. Could be anyone really. Stick around to find out:)

5. When will I be posting?
I started this book during quarantine in October. At the moment I have all the time in the world, but once things start up again who knows. But the answer to that is every chance I get.

6. What's the time period for this?
That's kinda a tricky one as much as I would love to insert a Harry Styles song into the story it wouldn't match up to the actual shows timeline (even if that's wonky). I would say early 2010s at best.

7. Do certain events exist in this story? (Maeve, Haley's Death, unsolved story lines)
Yes like I said I'm not going by a certain season. I'm going everywhere but for specific storylines like with Maeve's death, yes I will be using certain events.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I will add more questions if I feel they are asked a lot! If you have any other questions, or any ideas on where to take this story leave them down in the comments! I hope you enjoy this book!

~ C