Part Two || Amnestic!Bakugou

CONTENT: Sad Angst

Bakugou Katsuki's POV

Who was he? It was such a simple, basic question, and yet proved to be one that Katsuki couldn't possibly answer. His gaze fell to the floor, the tension slowly easing out of Katsuki's body as his consciousness retreated somewhere deep inside himself.

He was a boy. Yes. He was sixteen years old. Yes. He was scared. Yes. His name was...His name was Katsuki. Katsuki who? Katsuki...Bakugou. Yes. He was somewhere in Japan. Why? Because he lived there. Yes. He lived there...By himself? No. But for now, at least, he wasn't alone anymore.

Ruby red eyes snapped back up to the three people standing in front of them, widening almost immediately. Scrambling off the bed, bare feet brushing against the stone cold floor, Katsuki backed himself into a corner. Those people had crept forwards while he was thinking.

They were close. Too close. Katsuki didn't like it, he didn't feel safe. Suddenly, he wanted to be alone again. Katsuki didn't want to be with these people, he wasn't longing for human interaction and didn't need to converse with those strangers. He was fine being by himself, he felt that being alone would be safer than being in their company.

As it was, Katsuki knew only himself. He had no knowledge beyond the basics of bodily coordination and speech, no prior thoughts to guide himself with. He was running on pure adrenaline-pumped impulses, nothing else. The leftover stress from his previous 'seizure' put him on high alert, with stimulated senses and a whirlwind of thoughts.

"Who are you?" Katsuki demanded again, though his voice sounded strained and forced even to his own ears.

"Aw, you don't remember me?" The girl said, sounding hurt.

"Should I? Do I...Know you?" Katsuki asked hesitantly.

"No, you don't know her or any of us." Said the one from the middle sharply, though it seemed to be aimed at his own companion more than anyone else. Katsuki blinked, taken aback, and began to lower his fists.

"Well, he does now! I'm Toga Himiko, nice to meet you again!" Exclaimed the female in a high, lilting voice.

A giggle punctuated her statement as she moved towards Katsuki, letting him see her for himself. Toga wore two messy buns of blonde hair on either side of her head which bobbed up and down as she tipped her head at Katsuki, honey gold eyes glimmering in the dim lighting. She was small in stature, and hummed a little melody to herself as Katsuki looked her over.

She was a petite girl, only appearing to be a little older than Katsuki estimated himself to be. Toga wore what appeared as a schoolgirl's outfit, with a beige cardigan, stereotypical skirt, and a red bandanna tied around her collar. Toga's face melded into a close eyed grin as Katsuki finally registered what she'd said.

"Wait, meet me again?"

"This is Dabi," The man from the middle said again, signalling to the looming male behind him and outright ignoring Katsuki's query.

After a moment of suspense, the supposed 'Dabi' took a step forwards into the light. Half-lidded turquoise eyes peered out from under low hanging midnight hair, stuck in a foreign punk-like style, and the man's mouth was set in an unimpressed grimace. That wasn't what caught Katsuki's attention though.

Rather, it was the patches of burned purple skin that followed the curve of his jawbone, covering a decent half of his face. The same blemished substance stood stark against the pale skin under Dabi's eyes and along what was visible of his arms, presumably his legs as well.

Where the burns met his normal flesh crude surgical staples held the two together, making it impossible to tell if the disfigurement was accidental or self-inflicted. He wore a long dark blue trench coat with two large metal cuffs at the start of each elbow, and a hem that lay ripped and tattered by his feet.