Chapter Eight: Evelyn meets the Three Kings

Third Person POV

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Evelyn mumbled as Alice drove quickly to the clock tower. 'I still don't understand why Alice had to bring Bella with us. Edward is so fucking stupid! I swear!' Evelyn thought as she tried to think ways tutor Edward. 'Maybe I can slowly distroy his piano and make him watch.' Evelyn though before frowning.

"How much longer Alice?!" Bella asked frantically for the tenth time now. "Where almost there. If somebody didn't jump off a fucking cliff and become reckless we wouldn't be here." Evelyn snarled as she glares at Bella.

Bella flinch then glared at Evelyn as Alice had to stop the car. "Bella you have to go! He would see me coming. He'll hurry it up." Alice said causing Bella to get out the car and look that her and Evelyn. "Where do I go?" Bella ask. "The clock tower over there. Hurry!" Evelyn said once she saw the time causing Bella to run off.

"You do know she's Edward blood singer and not his actual mate." Evelyn remind Alice as she hold Alice's hand. "Won't they say something about it?" Evelyn asked knowing the laws the Volturi placed. "I know but Edward looks happy with her." Alice said causing Evelyn to frown.

"Maybe later on. He still struggles from trying not to kill. Tell me I'm not the only one who sees that." Evelyn mumbled as she and Alice tried to stay away from the sunlight. "Come on guys its a Festival! We don't want to draw unwanted attention." Alice said as she closed the door behind us.

"No we won't." Demetri said as he looks at Edward and Bella. "Bella, why don't you go with the others and enjoy the Festival." Edward said slightly pushing Bella back. "The girls come with us." Felix said as he and Demetri eyes lingered on Evelyn.

Edward growl lowly causing Evelyn to quickly grab Edward free hand. 'Edward don't. You'll just put Bella more danger.' Evelyn though causing Edward to relax a lot and Bella to glare at Evelyn. Just then a sound of heels gently tap against the floor causing everyone but Bella amd Evelyn to tense up.

"Master Aro is wondering what's taking so long." Jane said causing Evelyn to slightly smile at her. "Jane." Edward said as everyone avoided meeting her gaze. I felt my hand slightly twitch causing Alice to take my hand again. 'I'm glad your safe.' Evelyn though to both Edward and Alice as we went to an elevator.

"Sister Master Aro sent you two receive one and you come back with two and two halves." Alec said causing Evelyn to chuckle. "Wouldn't that make it three then?" Evelyn asked causing Alec to glare at Evelyn and Jane to chuckle. "Ah Jane you returned." Aro said in delight as Evelyn, Edward, Alice, and Bella stood in the middle of the throne room.

"I brought him back alive, just as you wished." Jane said proudly as she stood next to her twin brother. "Oh? Bella is alive I see." Aro said as he study's Bella and Alice. "And another human." Evelyn heard causing her to look up to see Caius looking down at her.

"She was adopted a few years ago." Alice said in a protective tone. "Ah, then this must be Evelyn. Carlisle as told me so much about you." Aro said happily while Evelyn title her head before smiling kindly at him causing the three kings dead heart to melt. "I wish to meet you in a different circumstance." Aro sighed causing Evelyn to nod her head in understanding.

"I love a happy ending. They're so rare, but I want the whole story." Aro said as he looks away from Evelyn to Edward and Bella. "Aro needs physical contact to hear and see ypur thoughts, but hears much more then I do. You know I can only hear whatever passes through your head in the moment." Edward inform Bella while stay close to her.

'Your gift is probably not as strong because you don't drink human blood.' Evelyn thought to Edward as Aro took Edward hand. "Marcus sees relationships. He surprised by the intensity of our bond." Edward said as Evelyn looks at Alice seeing her space out.

"How can you stand close to her. It makes me thirsty." Aro said as Evelyn looks at Caius then Marcus. "No!" Evelyn heard causing her to tense as she see Edward on the floor in pain. Without thinking Evelyn lets go of Alice's and and went to Edward withered body. 'Kaa.' Evelyn though narrowing her eyes as Edward started to relax.

"Magnifico." Aro said causing Evelyn to look at him with a glare before glaring at Jane. "Jane." Aro said as Evelyn help Edward up a and stop him from getting to Bella. Aro started to laugh amd clasp his hand snapping Jane out of using her gift. Evelyn silently moved away from Edward and stood next to Alice again.

Evelyn can feel everyone eyes one her as she hold Alice's hand and gently squeeze it snapping Alice out if her vision. "What to do with you?" Aro ask looking at Evelyn. "You already know what to do Aro." Marcus said also looking at Evelyn with a ghost of a smile only she could see.

"The girl knows to much." Caius said looking at Evelyn up and down. "She'll be turn. I've seen it. I'll turn her myself." Alice said as she lets Evelyn hand go. "To see something that hasn't happened yet." Aro said in awe as he lets Alice go causing her to hold Evelyn's hand again.

"And you have been quite dear." Aro said as he appears in front of Evelyn. "She's always been like that." Bella said rolling heard eyes causing the Three Kings to glare at her. "Let her speak for herself." Caius snarled at Bella causing her to look even paler.

"There's not much to say. I'm only here to support my sister and bring my brother back home." Evelyn said as she looks at Edward in slight pain. The Kings chest tighten at the sight of Evelyn looking sad. Evelyn then suddenly felt a pull. "I should be going. Someone's trying to wake me." Evelyn said confusing everyone but Edward and Alice.

"Keep and eye on Jasper for me tell I get back Evee." Alice smiled as she lets go of Evelyn hand and Evelyn closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Evelyn." Evelyn heard as she opened her eyes to see Jasper looking at her. "Sorry. I was making sure Alice and Edward are okay." Evelyn told him as he quickly blow out the candles that was around Evelyn. "Did the Kings see you?" Carlisle ask as Emmett help Evelyn up off the floor.

"Yeah, Aro seem kind of excited to see me but also sad under the circumstance." Evelyn told him as she suddenly smell something good. "Esme is cook steak for you." Carlisle smile as they all left Evelyn room. "Smells good." Evelyn mumbled as he stomach started to growl.