Chapter 2

Me and Emily finally got done packing and we went downstairs to my mom in the kitchen. "Hey mom!" I said as I kissed her cheek. "Hey honey." She said while sniffling. "Oh mom don't cry it's only for a couple months!" I said trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry, I know it's only for a couple months but I can't imagine you being away for that long!" She said. "We will be fine Miss.W!!" Emily says excited. "Oh girls you better get to bed it's 11:00 o'clock!" She said shocked. "Okay mom love you...goodnight." I said. "Goodnight girls love you!"

We went upstairs and got into out pjs and went to sleep. Not really we stayed up all night talking about how fun it's going to be!

*skip to morning*

I woke up all excited and went downstairs to get some breakfast. My mom was up reading the news paper and drinking coffee. "Hey mom!" I said. "Hey Kyla did you sleep well?" She asked. "Yeah Emily and I pretty much stayed up all night talking about how fun it's going to be in Cali, but other than that yeah I did." I said smiling. "Well you should get Emily up so you two won't be late!" She said. "Okay." I said while chewing some toast.

I walked up to my room and saw Emily already getting dressed. "Oh hey Emily!? Your already up?!" I asked puzzled. "Oh yeah I couldn't wait to get ready and head to the airport!!" She said. "Ha okay well I'm gonna go get my outfit picked out and put some makeup on and brush my teeth. I said. "Okay I'm gonna go get some breakfast. "Okay!" I said.

I went to my closet and picked some high wasted shorts like Emily was putting on a minute ago. And a crop top on that said "get some sleep."
I got my hair up in a messy bun and out some light makeup on and put my galaxy vans on. And brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs and got Emily to go up and do the rest of her stuff she needed to do.

We were practically matching except her crop top said "FOOOOOOD!!!!!" "Emily are you done yet?!" I sad annoyed. "Yes I am final done!!" "Okay let's get our bags and head to the airport!" I said. "Okay!!!!" She said.

We got out bags in the car and drove to the airport. We facetimed my mom before we got on the plane. I then heard "flight 37 heading to Los Angels bording now."
We hung up and borded.

Mine an Emily's seats were right beside each other so that was good. We then took off and we got in our phones an talked the whole time until we landed in Cali!!

When we got off the plane we tried to catch a cab but we kept getting beat. I then felt a tap on my shoulders.

•cliffhanger!! Comment who you think it is!!•~K