Chapter 4

I felt bad for punching him but he kinda deserved it. "I'm so sorry...but can you not kiss me?!" I said. "Oh it's okay I don't know why I kissed you..." He said.
"Well we should get down stairs with the rest of the boys." I said. "Yeah we should." he said smiling. I smiled back.

When we got down stairs carter said,"what were you two doing up there?" "we weren't doing anything!!" Cameron said glaring at carter. Carter got the message and stop smiling.

We got done eating and went up stairs and we all got ready for bed. "So why are you and the other guys here?" I asked. "We have a meet and greet." he said. "Meet and greet...for what." I asked. "To met fans...me and the other guys are kinda "famous" ... Well vine famous." He said. "Oh okay!"

We then went to bed. Through the night I kept feeling like Cameron was staring at me. Then he came over to my bed. "Hey can I sleep with you?" He asked. "Why?!" I asked. "Because my bed isn't comfortable." He said. "Really you expect me to believe that?!" I said. "Can I or not!!??" He said. "Okay...just for tonight." I said.

I moved to the other side. He put his arms around me and u let him because I kinda liked it.

That morning I woke up and I saw something I would never expect to see in my life.

~cliffhanger~ K🌚