Chapter 29

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Fred is the first to say "woah, magic hat!" The girl throws the hat back through the portal and Krei easily caught the hat. "Teleportation; the transport of matter instantaneously through space - not science fiction anymore." Krei starts walking past the other three people saying "now, we didn't spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats. Ladies and gentlemen, you're here to witness history" now they're in a different room with scientists. "Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?" Krei asks after pushing a button, then we see a lady in a machine.

"We invited all these people" she says and pushed a few buttons before saying "might as well give them a show" "T-minus 30 seconds to launch." "This is argo" someone says, but the girl says "capsule's in position" we look back at Krei and the scientists. "Sir, we picked up an irregularity in the magnetic containment field" the closest scientist informs Krei. Krei looks at the machine saying "huh..." 'oh my god, that doesn't sound good' I think to myself. "Mr Krei, is there a problem?" The general asks Krei, so he responds with "no - no problem."

Krei then says "it's well within perimeters, let's move forward" the scientist began to get back to work at his computer as we look back at the girl- Abigail. She breathed in and out before looking forward with a determined face 'she was probably scared.' "3... 2.. 1 - launching" the machine says and the little pod went straight into the machine. A split second later an alarm starts to go off "field breach - abort! We've lost all contact with the pod." The scientists were madly tapping away at their keyboards, but I look back at the transportation machines.

One of them explodes, so Honey Lemon and I say "oh no..." that's when Krei takes over for the scientist that's in front of him. "It's breaking up!" "The pilot's gone!" "Portal 2 is down-" the first portal starts to suck the room apart. "The magnetic containment field's down!" Someone yells before the place started to shake a bit. The general then says "Krei, shut it down, now!" Krei pushed a button and the machine turns off. The general then says "I want this island sealed off!" "The government shut down Krei's experiment."

I then say "and he's using your microbots to steal his machine back" we share a look as we say "Krei is the guy in the mask." Baymax got our attention as he says "oh no" we turn around and see a piece of the building flying at us. My eyes widen as we all went onto our hands and knees, but a light emits, so I say "not the light. I don't wanna go towards the light!" "Baymax, get us out of here" Hiro says as he helps me stand. Blinking a few times I see that Baymax is holding that piece of the building before using rocket fist.

We're all grouped up and ready to do this as I say "go for the transmitter" "behind his mask!" Hiro adds last for me. He used the microbots to attack us, so Baymax reacted quickly as he grabs a piece of rubble and gets in front of us. The action made us fall, so Hiro instantly goes to check on Baymax "alright, what's the plan?" Wasabi asks out. Fred is the one to say "it's Fred time" then he puts his mask down as he says out his actions. "Super Jump! Gravity crush!!" Fred yells out before he's hit away by the microbots, so I facepalm.

"Falling haard!" Fred's voice trailed off as he actually had a hard fall, so I look up at the other three as Wasabi is still looking scared. "Seriously, what's the plan?" Wasabi asks again, so Gogo says "get the mask!" "Right behind you" I say with Honey Lemon. I grab my hoverboard and start going for an above attack as the girls are going by the foot. This entire thing Gogo got close as I trail behind him, but Honey Lemon tried to go for a sneak attack. Gogo didn't realize that she could hit Honey Lemon, but she did, and it messed with her aim.

Which took them both out as I start to power up my palm as I shot him, but it only hit his arm, so he flinched and looks back at me. I nervously laugh and barely avoid microbots meant to make me fly away like he did with Fred. "You wanna dance, Mask Man? Huh? Because you'll be dancing with these" Wasabi says and activates his hands. Wasabi is still trying to be intimidating, but it's not really working well for him right now. "Hand over the mask, or you'll be get a taste of this! And a little bit of that!! Ha!" Wasabi says confidently.

All that happened was the masked dude tried to take down Wasabi, so my eyes widen as he's actually defending himself, until I see the microbots around his feet. Mask Man just made Wasabi fly out of the way, but also into Fred as they also hit into the girls. "That's it!!" I yell out and start flying over to him as I'm still on my hoverboard and start hitting him in random spots. First it was his abdomen, then it was his chest, but he starts trying to get the microbots to hit me too. I'm somehow defending myself pretty well as Baymax and Hiro find their way to us.

After a minute of fighting Baymax got punched and Hiro got to tackle the masked man, so I go and see if Hiro's alright. "Hiro-" I stop myself at the sight of the mask, so I turn my hoverboard off and put it on my back. Leaning down I grab the mask and help Hiro up as I say "it's over, Krei" he slowly stands up. Once he turned around my eyes widened 'okay, that is a serious twist - it's Callaghan?!' I think shocked. "P-Professor Callaghan??" Hiro and I ask shocked "the explosion.." I trail off as Hiro says "you died."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood