Chapter 35

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I smile as we have a straightaway to the portal "we're almost there!" I say happily to Baymax, then I notice the big rubble. My eyes widen as I power up my palm and shoot the rubble, but there was a bunch of small pieces coming our way still. One was heading for Hiro, Baymax acted quicker before I could and got in front of the pod. The piece hit Baymax and tore his suit apart a bit "Baymax!" We yell worried for him and see he got knocked out a bit. Then I sigh and say "Baymax, I'm coming back for you" then I get behind the pod and push it out of the portal.

Easily I get it out of the way and I go back in there "(Y/N)!!" Hiro yells, but I hear Wasabi and Fred holding him back as I continue to go in. I fly back in, but accidentally went too fast and didn't notice a piece of rubble, which ended with me breaking my hoverboard. Screaming I float around in circles until something grabbed me, looking up I see Baymax. "My thrusters are inoperable" Baymax informs me as he gets me to his only hand that's still in a suit. I look back towards the portal and say "we're stuck here..." "there is still a way I can get you to safety."

Baymax's words got me to look at him as he powers up his rocket fist, my eyes widened "B-Baymax, no!" I say as tears form. "I can not deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care" Baymax tells me his line I made. I shake my head as my tears fall "n-no! What about you?!" I yell out as I hang onto his arm. Baymax just answers with "you are a patient-" "Baymax-" "your health is my only concern." "Stop, we can find another way!" I say as my tears are streaming down my face and I look into his robo-eyes.

"I can figure something else out!" I say as I look at him "are you satisfied with your care?" Baymax asks out "no, there's gotta be another way. I can't leave you here! I can think of something-" "there is no time, are you satisfied with your care?" Baymax interrupts me. I shake my head saying "please... no! I can't lose you, not after everything we've been through. Not like how I lost my dad!" I scream out and continue to let my tears fall from my eyes. Baymax just says "(Y/n)... I will always be with you" I'm still crying and his words made me want to cry even more.

My hand is over my mouth to try and quiet my crying, but I sigh as I get close to him and hug him, he hugs back as I cry. Then he moves me back to his arm, so I smile softly as I wipe one of my tears "I-I'm satisfied with my c-care." Baymax blinks before getting his fist ready and I realized that I've been recording this whole time. I lift up my phone as I'm sitting on the fist and lift my hand out as an attempt to grab Baymax's arm. Yet he flew back as I go towards the portal, so I cry even more as I watch his figure slowly go into the distance.

Then I'm out as I fly through quickly and the portal explodes as I fall onto the ground and cough a bit at the landing. "(Y/n)!!" Hiro yells out as Fred yells "yeah, she made it!" I just continue to cry at the memory. I stop the video on my phone as I wipe at some of my tears and hold Baymax's fist on my lap. Wasabi then asks "Baymax?" I shake my head as I just look towards the pod and stand up. Walking to it I cry as I look at Abigail, after a bit the ambulance came along with the cops.

I just continue to hold Baymax's fist as we're on top of a building where we can see everything happening as it should. Professor Callaghan got arrested as Abigail is being brought to the hospital at the same time. We then turn away and start walking, because we're basically done here and we walk to Hiro's garage. In there we de-suit and go into the café to act like we weren't a part of that, but I still felt sad. The news is on the tv as it says "a massive cleanup continues today at the headquarters of Krei Tech industries."

That got me to sigh inaudibly as it continues "reports are flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals, who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe. The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking 'who are these heroes?' And 'where are they now?'" I roll my eyes softly. Tadashi ruffles my hair saying "you still are a great kid, (Y/n)... even if it meant losing Baymax. At least we're all okay, and he wanted it this way" I nod and say "but it still hurts.." he nods in understanding. Hiro finally got out, so we start heading our way towards school, Honey stuck by Tadashi as we walk.

I told Hiro I'd help him unpack his stuff for his lab, since he has been lazy, so I'm in his lab right now as we unbox a few things. One of them being Baymax's fist, so I lift it up and ask "where should I put this?" He answers with "let me help." Hiro grabbed one end of the arm as I grabbed the other and we walked towards the table by the window. Setting it down I sigh and lean my head onto his shoulder, so he wraps his arm around my shoulders. Hiro walks towards the fist and fistbumps it doing the thing I remember Baymax doing when he first met Heathcliff.

Tearing up a bit I watch as Hiro walks to a different box, but I turn back and look at the fist.. seeing something in it. In that fist is the chip that Tadashi made, believe me, Tadashi was heartbroken about Baymax. But he also said that Baymax went out in a blaze of glory, so he wanted to keep it that way. I look back at Hiro as I hold the chip saying "Hiro..." I turn to face him as I have the chip in my hands. Hiro's smile grows as he says "I wanna surprise Tadashi" I nod and we start getting to work on Baymax.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood