Special Chapter

[ Night ]

Miyuri Cy, the woman i only ever associated myself beside my foster parents and cousin. Until now the first time we met was still fresh in my mind. The first time I saw her, my heart already beat erratically.

It felt weird to me so I suddenly felt annoyed. I even released my annoyance to her. I had no idea why, but at the same I wanted to squeeze her cheeks until it turn red.

I actually almost smile when she gave me an ice cream but I restrained myself.

But when she finally turned away, I suddenly smile. I was like an idiot smiling at her direction.

For almost my entire life, i found myself smiling and feeling happy again. All because i met a stranger.

Hindi siya nawawala sa isip ko. Pakiramdam ko ay mababaliw ako dahil sa kakaiisip ko sa kanya but not until i saw her again.

Kita ko ang panlalaki ng kanyang mata at ang inis na bumalot dito ng makilala niya ulit ako.

Me? I almost lose my composure.

I almost backed out especially when I noticed that she was one of my students. But at the same time I felt my heart beat faster again and I know that time I'm starting to have a feeling.

My mind was still blank but I forced myself to speak in front of the class. I told them to introduce themselves. I also took that chance to find out her name.

I waited patiently until it's her turn to introduce her self. I almost jumped onto my seat as she walked closer to me.

She leaned forward and smirked at me. Damn it. I feel like i was hypnotize, iyon ay dahil lamang sa kanyang pagngisi.

Pahampas na inilagay niya ang kanyang kamay sa aking lamesa kaya biglang nangunot ang noo ko.

"What are you doing? Face your classmate" I asked, trying to be cold.

"Magenta Cy or you can also call me, Miyuri." Pagbabalewala niya sa sinabi ko.

Inilahad niya ang kanyang kamay sa akin na mas lalong ikinakunot ng noo ko. I only stare at her hand but few seconds later, she suddenly cupped my chin.

I was shocked.

She leaned even closer. Halos tumama na ang labi niya sa aking tenga.

"Even if you ignore me, it's still nice meeting you Sir."

Tinalikuran niya while i was left dumbfounded. At the same time, i find her interesting.

Since then she has always been like a pest of my life, day and night. Dumating sa punto na halos manirahan na siya sa bahay ko.

One day, i just woke up spending my days in the mortal world with her.

Every second, hour, day, and month I spend my time with her. I started to realize something.

Everytime she's with me, she always make me smile, sad, laugh, angry, and almost every emotion. All my life, she was the only person who could give me emotions.

I feel alive again.

Every hour that passes I just find myself craving for her presence.

It almost came to the point that I just wanted to stay in the mortal world and never go back to Cratidier. I could only wish to be with her.

Then suddenly, i realize i already love her.

With that thought. I know i did not only love her mysteriousness, smile, and smirk.

I love everything about her.

Kahit ata magmukha siyang baliw, I still love her.

But i remember. I'm only in the mortal world because of a mission. At the same time. I'm different to her.