Eddie Kaspbrak

I sighed as I leaned against a tree. "Whays up"? Beverly asked as she sat down just in her underwear and braw. (Ok so those who have seen it 2017, u know that part that beverly jumped off of the cliff or whatever? Yeah well I know that isnt in the first it but idc I'm putting it in anyways) I looked down and shook my head. Nothing. She started at me. "Ok,ok,ok fine" I sighed. "I have a crush on someone". I mumbled. Her eyes widened and so did her mouth,but that's nothing new. "O,M,G!!! She squealed. Who is it? I looked over to the boys standing in their tight wighties. I shook my head "no" she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on tell me"  I rolled my eyes and sighed. Fine. "Its-its-its eddie" I mumbled looking down blushing. Beverly looked over at me surprised. I am y/n. And I am the craziest,wildest funniest sarcastic person alive. I will do anything fun, even if it means me getting killed. Now knowing eddie, he is absolutely the complete opposite. I loved him tho. How he puffed out his cheeks when he made a straight face, how he had that rock n roll style outfit. A sweater vest with a light jacket some Jean's and chucks, how he took deep breaths of his inhaler when he got shy, idk everything about him was so amazing. And I mean we were kinda dating almost. I like him,he liked me, we flirt all the time...hey this gives me an idea. I patted bev on the shoulder, come on my brunette braided geek, I said as I patted her shoulder. I grabbed her arm and picked her up andcareied her far away from the boys where it was a good starting point for us to run. I started to take out my ponytail and shake my h/c hair, took off my shirt for just in my braw which was way to small so showed way too much than it should. And my ripped jean shortshorts. I did the mockingbird whistle from the hunger games. All the boys turned around to face me and beverly standing there. "Holy Shit" stan mumbled louder than he wanted to.  I chuckled as I ran down the long rock to see eddie take a big huff of his inhaler as he looked me up and down. I quickly snatched Eddie's hand pushing him into the water with me. As we were falling, my stomach turned from the heights. Eddie yelled as everyone else chuckled a lil from higher up. He was not expecting it.As we popped out of the water I saw all the guys starring us down in shock and smirks. "Jump down" I screamed. They all looked at eachother then back down at me and shook their head no. Then they startled to fa of the edge flailing their arms and legs and splashed into the water hard. I looked up to see beverly looking down at me smiling devilishly as she jumped herself. Me and beverly started splash eachother and laugh, as she started to splash everyone else. My laughter died down. I sighed as I watched everyone splash eachother stan,Mike,bill,ben,ritchie-wait. I thought "wheres eddie?" I asked. Everyone looked around "eddie" stan screamed I looked over to see eddie on that half of a concrete bridge gasping for air. We all ran to shore to help eddie. We all surrounded him. He started to gasp. "My.......inhaler.....he wheezed. Everyone looked around worried eyed eyes. "Well...what the fuck do we do?!?! Ritchie screamed. I bent down next to him.  I breathed heavily.  I looked around trying to figure out what to do, then looked down at the small boy in front of me gasping, next thing I know I placed my lips on his warm smooth thin ones and started to blow air, then closed my lips on his so it was a kiss. He then started to kiss back. Our lips move in sync and motion. I placed my hand on his soft cheek as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. The tips of my fingertips shocked me and fireworks blew up in my chest. I pulled away t see him sit up a lil and smirk at me. Me still leaning over his lap I smirked a lil as I slapped his shoulder. "U fucking faker" I smirked. "U scared me" I smirked even more. He just sat there and smiled at me with his cute lil smirk. As everyone either stood in shock or burst out in laughter I grabbed him by the collar of his sweater. He placed his hand on my neck moving my hair to the side as I placed my hand on his cheek again as our lips moved in sync. We pulled away smirking again. "Whoo,yeah way to go eddie spaghetti" ritchie clapped. Everyone's eyes still eyed open and mouths open as they started to clap. "Does this mean were a thing now spaghetti? I smirked. He nodded still smirking as we leaned in and kissed once more.