what your parents think of him

Bill: your mom loves bill. Hes so sweet and loving torwards u and your mom. He always helps around the house with the dishes and picking up the living room and kitchen. Your mom always says she doesn't need help but he insists. Your dad thinks hes a great kid,but he keeps making fun of his stutter behind his back, and thinks he looks like a girl.Of course your dad's being a pain in the butt, but its still not cool. Your mom on tje other hand loves him like her own. She says were cute together and that he's welcome anytime.

Stan:your mom loves stan. Just like bill she thinks stan is such a gentleman. Your dad says hes a good kid and respects how he treats you. When u have sleepovers your dad comes and checks on you guys to see if your being safe and appropriate. But when u and stan are fully away like bird watching or something, u aren't all horny or anything, but u guys do have massive makeout sessions,and he traces your curves with his fingers. Sometimes it goes too far and u stay out too late and well let's just say your parents aren't too happy about that.

Eddie:
Your mom thinks eddie is okay. She likes how he puts a smile on your face, because u never ever rarely smile. The truth is u smile a lot. Just not around her. Eddie's not her favorite because she is just like Eddie's mom who hate each other actually. She wants u to herself. She loves u so much she doesn't want eddie to break your heart because she knows boys will do that. Same with Eddie's mom. She doesn't hate u, because she knows u love him,but if 2 have a fight in front of each other she immediately kicks you out. The other reason why eddie isnt your moms  favorite is because your mom's hate each other. See they think that u 2 will hurt each other. The other reason is that you 2 hang out 24/7. U go out at day and stay out until 12:00 kissing,hugging,swimming,riding bikes,getting ice creams, and other suck childish things. There is a lot of rumors around town that u 2 are the cutest couple ever and that makes your moms happy and pisst at the same time because they know its less time for u guys to hang with your moms. U and eddie are so cute and loving,almost nothing can break u apart...ever. he is a little small and u are a rarely taller than he is. U 2 do have different personalities, but when it comes to ( ship name) nothing can break u apart💙.
(A/N man, I just read that, and that made me emotional. That is so sweet. It's like romeo and juliet. Nothing can break u apart. Like I was listening to sad violin near my God to thee from titanic,and when I read that I started to cry. Like idk. U tell me what u think. But that made me emotional. Haha)

Ben: your mom thinks ben is a sweetheart. He is a extreme gentleman. Especially to your mother. When he's sleeping over and your mother is making cookies as a snack, he loves to help bake em. And then afterwards he helps do the dishes. He is a giant sweetheart. When u guys watch a movies he makes popcorn and gives u his shirt to wear. He puts you first in front of everybody!!! Especially himself and my mom adores that!!!

Ritchie: your mom does not like Ritchie at all,but your dad does. Ritchie is a butthead. He makes stupid jokes that u laugh at because there stupid,my dad laughs at because he finds it amusing, and my mom...doesn't laugh. She finds it annoying as hell. He also has burping contest with your dad that u soon end up joining in on. But your mom scolds u because she says it isnt ladylike. They have conversations about their favorite band white stripes,kiss,led zeppelin, Van Halen. You Ritchie and your dad even start to say running with the devil on base guitar and drums. So yes!!! Tour father loves Ritchie. Calls him his son, he even has heart to hearts with him that Ritchie rarely ever does. But my mom,well he will grow on her.

Mike: sadly both your parents hate mike. There is nothing wrong with mike. He is sweet,loving,a gentleman, everything about mike is perfect!!! The problem is, is that your parents are really racist so they hate him. He can't come in your house,you cant go over to his. They actually dont want you to hangout with him at all. You just sneak out.😭😭😭

(A/N hey I really hope u liked that. I have therapy tomorrow and it's the weekend, my mobile data ran out,and my moms phone is broken so I cant use her hotspot and it's just AHHHHH!!!  But tomorrow I'm getting more mobile data, so that's good. Remember  REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN!!! SO PLEASE REQUEST I LOVE U SO MUCH💋💋💋

STAY GOLD💛💛💛