when it gets heavy

A/N OK SO WITH BIL IF IT SUCKS IM SORRY,  I DONT KNKW WHAT RO DO WITH HIM. IM SORRY, REALLY. I'LL TRY THO

BILL
You were just sitting in your bed hanging out when your mom calls you! "Honey bills here" ok you scream back! You hear footsteps coming to your bedroom which you think is probly billy so you stand up waiting for him to come. The door opens and billy face appears, he suddenly walks toward you and stops. His face is so close to your you can't stop but smirk and blush alot. He's breathing heavily and is smiling. His green eyes are glittering and starring back at you. "Hi" he breaths out quietly. "Hi" you say back. He bits his bottom lip and in seconds his lips touch yours! Your eyes widen and stare at his closed eyes and calm face. You can't help but blush and smile in the kiss. His warm soft sweet lips start to move in sync with yours you love it you don't want it to end! He quickly pulls away and stops. He opens his mouth like he was gonna say something, all of a sudden he quickly just runs out the door leaving you to stand there confused and happy! You fall back on you bed and let out a breathy sigh and smile big!

Richie: you haven't seen richie for a couple days so you decided to go to the quarry and find him!

(This is your outfit! You don't have to have blonde hair this doesn't have to be your outfit I just always thought is richie had a girlfriend she was a badass)

So you were walking down the road towards the quarry. You looked down and were kicking small rocks on the road when a loud voice made you jump. "Hey big bitch, what are you doing walking alone, where's red headed fuck?" You stopped in your tracks. You closed your eyes in annoyance and slowly turned around "look dude im not in the mood for your shit ok?" You said. Henry bit his lips and looked at you annoyed. "Did uuh, did I ask you if you were in the mood?" He looked you up and down and flipped out his switch blade and held it to your neck. You stopped cold. The cold blade pressed against your skin, you were breathing heavily and were so scared. The blade pressed harder into your skin, you closed your eyes and bit your lip ready for the pain! "Hey shitface......I'm gonna count to 5, and you better get the fuck away from my girlfriend" Henry released the pressure of the blade from your neck and turned around. Your heart warmed up and you smirked! Once again, your badass boyfriend saved the day. "Or what tozier?" Richie walked towards browers and pulled something out of his pocket and held it behind his back! "Or this" he quickly pulled out a gun and held it to Henry! "Now, I'm gonna give you 5 motherfucking seconds to get away from my girl....1" "yeah right toilet you don't have the guts!" Henry laughed. Richie cocked the gun and counted to 2. All of a sudden his friends started to skip away. Then richie counted to 3 "th this isn't over tozier" Henry then run past richie and drove away.  Richie lowered his gun and slowly walked towards you. You smirked at him  as he walked. "Thanks alot hotstuff you smiled. He picked up your leg and held it up to his waist! "My gift doll" you put your hand on the back of his neck and slipped him the tongue! You started to breath heavy and kiss rough. You slowly pulled away and adjusted his glasses. You looked down at the gun and said "where'd you get the gun trashmouth?" Eh smiled at you and held it up in the air he pulled the trigger. You his your head in his chest expecting a loud noise, but some drops of water fell on your head instead! He started to laugh and said, "water gun babe, its a water gun" you rolled your eyes and kissed him some more!