Drama

Tam's POV
So when Biana was passed out I was scared, yes me Tam Song was scared. It was because I have a crush on Biana I mean who can't and that's when I saw Keefe and Fitz looking at Sophie when Fitz woke up I can tell that they both liked her. Buuuuuut I know Sophie liked Fitz so yay Keefe won't get my best friend but he might get Biana I think she likes him soooo not so yay me. Oooh I just saw Sophie and Fitz locked eyes. "Oh lovebirds I totally ship you!" Biana said with a huge smile on her face god she's adorable. I laughed. Then Keefe smirks and says,"Oh and you and Bangs boy aren't lovebirds hmm." I saw Biana blush and I was sure I was just as red. Then Sophie said something that got all of our attention even the Harry Potter people whatever they are. "Well guys so I might as well tell you that Fitz and I are dating." "FINALLY!!!" Biana and I shouted and we looked at each other and blushed. Keefe  ran to Fitz and started to ounce him hard and Fitz wasn't fighting back which was strange but he did when Sophie yelled while sobbing,"FITZ FIGHT BACK HE COULD KILL YOU!" So he fought back and won and Sophie ran to him and gave him a huge hug while crying in his shoulder while he whispered stuff in her ear that we couldn't hear. Wow that was a lot of DRAMA.