Mind blown

A/N: I would love to thank harrypotterforlife26 and gentletealflower for reading and commenting on this story they make me feel like I'm a good writer and my cousin has been a lifesaver so don't forget to check them all out.
***
Fitz's POV
"Fitz I love you." Sophie told me whaaaaat! Sophie loves me. Sophie loves me. SOPHIE LOVES MEEEEE! "I love you too." Sophie has a huge smile on her face. Keefe was glaring at me. I think he is jealous that I have Sophie and he doesn't. Well too bad, I won the bet. "What bet? Fitz spill it! Sophie said with a frown. "Keefe smirked and said " We had a bet on who would get you. Fitz won and is going to use you to make Linh jealous."  Then Linh walled in and said "I don't like Fitz like that. I like Wylie. Oh and Keefe, I'm going to call Oralie because I know you are lying. Fitz would never do that!"

Then Sophie walked out to call Oralie. She walked in a second later with Oralie and Oralie grabbed Keefe's hand and said "He is Lying." Keefe turned bright red and said "No I'm not I would never do that!" Sophie walked over and kicked him in the shin. He fell over holding his shin. We walked out leaving him there.
***
A/N: sorry for how short this chapter is and don't forget to comment and write who you love in a ship ether Harry Potter or KOTLC.