Epilouge

20 years later
Sophie's POV
"FITZROY AVERY VACKER!!!" I shouted Fitz gulped. I mean he should be kinda scared! I am pregnant and in labor so... I looked and his hand was blue. Then Elwin came in and gave me an elixir and al the pain went away.
*After*
I looked down and saw my babies yes babies I had twins thank the lord the rule isn't there any more so twins and triplets are allowed YAY! (Good for you Sophie 😀) so Fitz held our little girl Peonix holly Vacker and I held our baby boy Matthew Oliver Vacker with our to kids Lily Biana Vacker and Lihn Marella Vacker.

Biana's P.O.V
We were waiting outside of the healing center with our son and daughter, Matt and Isabelle Song. Tam was carrying Isabelle on his back and zooming around the waiting room. My four year old was laughing. Matt was standing with Marella and Dex's daughter Lexi. Then we heard a laugh come from inside and we rushed in.

Dex's P.O.V
We heard a laugh and went in to see... "TWINS?" I asked shocked. Sophie laughed and said yeah. "Do you wanna hold them Dex?" She asked. I agreed and help my neice and nephew. Marella and all the others held them too.

Wylie's P.O.V
Linh was laughing and crying at the same time. We all were though so it wasn't a big deal. We all went sculpt when someone we haven't seen in over twenty years. Keefe Sencen. Sophie got this weird look in her eyes. It was an angry look.

Fitz's P.O.V
When Keefe walked in Sophie looked mad. I'm walked over and asked "What are you doing here? We thought you we're gonna leave us alone when you left after Elwin helped you." Sophie then said "Keefe we don't want you here. You were the worst friend ever and I don't think I can forgive you this time." Keefe left and we never saw him again.

They all walked into the light to their shared mansion and walked inside to a new part in their lives.

Hi! I'm Holly's cousin and I wrote this chapter! I hope you like this story. Please vote on it and also shoutout to SophieVi345
she is awesome!!