Savior: Xiao

This oneshot was inspired by this:

(I think she was talking about Xiao cause he's handsome 😳🤚)anyways- hope you enjoy this short oneshot

anyways- hope you enjoy this short oneshot.

•••

An early autumn morning and there was a frosty chill in the air. The sweet surrendering scent of the morning dew fills the forest with a scent that does not belong in Teyvat. And upon the forest floor so woven with ancient tree roots came a light filtered by the bouquet of foliage above: softened, verdant, and freshly aromatic.

You had hoped on enjoying the beautiful forest by yourself, but of course, you couldn't. An Abyss Mage had been following you for a while, and you were simply leading it deeper into the forest, just so that the residents of Qingce Village wouldn't be alarmed.

"That should be far enough," you mumbled before drawing your sword and turning around.

The Abyss Mage stood (floated?) only about 2 yards away from you. A red shield protected it, meaning this was a Pyro Abyss Mage.

You were about to lunge forward and attack the annoying Abyss Mage, but someone quickly broke the Abyss Mage's shield. A bright green light reflected off of the surrounding puddles, causing you to close your eyes. Everything happened too quickly—once you opened your eyes, the Abyss Mage had already withered away.

All that was left was the Conqueror of Demons, Xiao. You had met him at Wangshu Inn long ago, but only remembered his unique hair and piercing gaze.

He huffed and turned to look at you in a similar way, not as intensely as the time when you met. His gaze was just a little softer this time.

"I could've dealt with it on my own." You said.

Xiao slightly smiled before quickly looking away. "Probably."

•••

50% of my brain: I'm loyal to childe I'm loyal to Childe I'm loyal to Childe
The other 50%: Childe or Xiao... why have ONE when you can have bOTH

I finally get a break from school so I'll try to write as much as possible 😼