Chapter 11

Gabriele

When the race finished we all went to my club Pandora, everyone was there except for Omar and Veronica. I asked Mica to search for them but he said that no one had seen them not even during the race which is quite strange because she was standing with us.

Where the hell has they disappeared?

I think something fishy is going on let's see if they are in their apartment or not. I called driver and went towards their apartment but the strange thing was that their apartment was locked. So I took out my own key and unlocked the door. It was complete silence and the whole apartment was dark looks like they are not in here. I took out my phone and called her but she didn't receive the first time so I dialed again and this time madam received it

"Yeah"

"Where are you?"

"I am with Omar right now" sh*t sherlocks I know that

"I asked you where are you not who are you with?" this girl always infuriates me

"Chill man! Today is Omar's parent's death anniversary so he wanted to put flowers on their grave and he becomes very emotional so I came with him. We are at the St.Paul cemetery"

It's a first that Veronica Santiago is giving explanation

"Ok come fast I am waiting for you guys at your apartment" With that I hang up.

I received a message "work done" looks like Black Widow is after all useful. No one messes with Gabriele DiCaprio and get away with it.

After one hour they both came back there was shock written on their face.

"How did you came inside?"

Veronica asked me and Omar also nodded agreeing to that question.

"What? You guys thought I would be waiting outside of the apartment which I actually my property?"

"That doesn't mean that you can come inside and invade our privacy!"

Ah! The vixen is back.

"So?"

"Leave it, just tell us why are you here?"

"Are we low on patience today princess?"I asked her with a smirk

She just glared at me and to take a shower so Omar sat with me

"So did you find something?" he knows what I am asking about

"No it's a dead end"

Fu*k! who is behind my father's death? I swear I will find them.

Veronica came out wearing a black crop top and a short shorts. Looks like princess is in a mood of seduction I'll deal with her later.

"Veronica tell me where did you learn to use a knife so well?" just as I asked the question all colors drained from her face and not only her but also Omar's.

"I just had to learn it otherwise a girl can't survive in this world, I had to learn it to protect myself" she replied casually but I can tell that she is hiding something .

You just wait Ms Santiago I will unwrap all you covers and will know all you little secrets. You just wait and watch.

"Ok but listen I want you guys to come and stay in the mansion for a few days, some people are coming to visit us and mind it they are one of our allies and I want you both to be present there and I don't want any excuses!"

"By the way why do you even need us there?"Veronica asked with irritation clear on her face.

"Since Omar is a tech guys he will help us with the security and you are good at knife so you will help us with physical security I want 100% security at the mansion."I explained them.

"Who are coming?" this time it was Omar

"Just know they are our allies, come there at six in the morning and don't be late, understood? And yeah Veronica bring your knives which you have kept hidden in the kitchen wall you have a good collection of them" with that Veronica's face became pale but she didn't asked any question regarding that.

"Ok we will be there" Veronica answered.

"So what are you waiting for now? Invitation to get lost?"

Veronica asked in a sarcastic tone and mind you I don't like those people who are sarcastic with me.

"Nah waiting for a invitation to join you in your bed!"I also replied sarcastically

"No I don't want to invite you because you know now I want to fu*k Omar "as she finished the sentence Omar chocked on his own saliva

"What the hell V?"Omar asked wile coughing.

"Get out Gabriele I am tired and in dire need of sleep right now so just go and we will come to the mansion on dot six now good night."

This girl! No one ever rejects Gabriele DiCaprio but this girl dares to do that. I just need to find out everything about her otherwise I would have killed her a long ago when she challenged me or when she had thrown her knife at me.

I stomped away and went inside my car looks like I have to call someone.

Tomorrow is a big day for us.