one.

Camila leaned into Nick's touch. His hand was so soft on her cheek, his gaze melting into hers. She felt her heart racing and hoped her nerves weren't so visible to those watching.

"H-How can you stand it?" Camila let her voice shake just enough for the effect. "Everyone looking at you?"

"Believe me." Nick smiled at her . "They're all looking at you."

She could do the waltz in her sleep, so it was nothing to take his hands and for them to do the ten steps required. Camila tuned those watching out, tuned the world out as she let her gaze drift from his temple to his lips.

Nick leaned in first and Camila held her breath to keep from shaking. She was just so glad his hands were soft, and hoped his lips were just as soft. She closed her eyes, leaning in and feeling their lips brush for just a moment—

"—Scene!"

They jumped apart, Camila unable to hold back her giddy laughter, quickly clamping a hand over her mouth. Nick was grinning, eyeing those watching them with eyes begging for approval.

"That was good." Rachel, the casting director, closed her script and looked up at them over the rim of her glasses. "That was very good, you guys."

"Good?" Nick nervously ran his hand through his hair and Camila tried to subtly wipe her sweaty palms on her jeans.

"Good." Rachel smirked and nodded, her eyes going down again. "We'll keep in touch with you both."

"Th-Thank you!" Camila nodded.

She was suddenly aware of how bad she needed to pee. The nerves of auditioning were fading and now she finally felt thirst and hunger for the first time in a week.

She walked out, Nick following slower, reluctantly closing the door behind him. Once alone in the hallway, they looked at each other, silent screaming and pumped fists.

"Oh my God, I almost threw up on you." Nick whispered excitedly. "I was this close to puking on you when we were waltzing."

"The waltz was nothing." Camila shrugged. "But didn't you hear the way voice was shaking? I sounded insane!"

"I think it adds to the character." Nick smiled and Camila rolled her eyes.

"Okay, who's still in the running? That we know of?"

"Josh and I heard Levi too." Nick sighed.

"What about for the girl?"

"I know Marlene..."

Camila groaned, turning to stalk down the hallway towards the bathroom, Nick on her heels. Marlene was a fantastic actress and seemed to always get the parts Camila wanted most. Camila couldn't even be mad, because Marlene was so spunky and cute it made it impossible to hate her.

"I read with Marlene last week, and Rachel said she was good, not great." Nick spoke from the other side of the door as Camila washed her hands at the sink.

"She said we were good not great, too."

"Our good sounded great. Trust me, they want us."

"I hope so." Camila sighed as she went back out into the hallway. "But, I'm done worrying. We auditioned for the final time, it's over. All we can do now is wait."

"And in the meantime?"

"I've got the ski trip for the next seven days." Camila reminded him.

"Playing babysitter to some high schoolers sounds...I don't envy that."