16#Final Encounter

Night time
In front of Vulture's main base

Shoto:we all stand in front of the Vulture's main base with a large number of backup to defeat them."All might is your crew ready? My team and I are prepared to charge in"

All might:"yes we'll be right here to back if anything happens.we had some of our rookies scan the place and found at least 4 dozen vulture thugs in the building,their boss should be at the top floor and on the third floor they scanned a room some small figures in there"

Shoto:"those must be the other children they've kidnapped,we'll get to them as soon as possible" I turn back to my team as we get ready to storm through the large doors and put an end to this."you ready to do this symbol of peace?"

Izuka:"ready when you are" We both exchange glances as activate our quirks ready to attack."kacchan do you stuff"

Bakugo:"with pleaser!" I said as I blew the door with full force.

BOOM!!!

Izuka:as the smoke clears we are greeted by tons of Vulture thugs,but before they come any further I pushed them back with a large gust of wind one for all 100% Detroit Smaaaash! "You villains don't stand a chance against us so turn yourselfs in and we'll take care of your boss!"

Vulture thug 1:"yeah right you're not taking us down without a fight!"

Bakugo:"if you say so!" I stepped forward and uncliped my gauntlet to release a huge blast taking them all out.

BOOOOM!

Izuka:"kacchan can take care of them,let's move on!"

Shoto:we leave the rest to bakugo,red riot,and the police while we make our way to the top floor."hey,how many floors are in this building again?"

Kaminari:"50 floors,but not to worry we're almost there"

Shoto:as we're a few floors away from the top a door crashes open behind us.we turn around in shock and see a large muscular villain with a red mask.

???:"I will have so much fun crashing you heroes!"

Awaze:"Shoto,Deku keep moving we got him!"

Izuka:"ok,good luck!"Shoto and I head up leaving Momo,Awaze,Kaminari and Jirou to fight the villain.

Kaminari:"take this Thunder punch!" I launch towards him as I deliver a hard shocking hit to the stomach.

???:*groan* "hahaha that tickles!"

Kaminari:I look up in confusion and was shocked to see him grinning like my attack didn't even hurt him.before I could react I was punched into the wall with full force *groans in pain*.

Jirou:"DENKI!"

Tranor:"hahaha,let introduce my self I'm Tranor one of the Vultures elite men.My quirk is
Strengthen absorption every hit I receive I'll just absorb and help make me stronger!"

Awaze:"this isn't good,should we stall for the others to come or-?"

Kaminari:"no! I got a plan but I need you guys to stall him with small attacks while I charge up"

Jirou:"are you sure"

Kaminari:"trust me I just need a couple minutes"

Tranos:"what are you mumbling about over there?!"

Jirou:I decided to trust him and hold this villain back the best we can."get away from him!            Sonic Echo Blast!"I shoot a strong sound blast to push him back without dealing him any damage so he won't absorb it babe we're counting on you.