CHAPTER NINE - TALK NOW !!.

( Still in flashback Tar P.O.V ten years old).

A loud thud made by the closing of the door followed by the banging of my fist on a table causing the photos to scatter all over the polished deck wood floor, were the only sounds that was captured within this room.

I slowly staggered towards the gardener that visually scampered off behind a curtain, increasing the distance between us.

He's our family gardener who had been working with my grandfather since ancient years so he must have some answers. Slowly but surely I reached out grabbing a chair and centered it in the middle of the room. Now it's time to actually start a court session.

Bringing fourth the picture in my outstretched arms, while sitting comfortably in the chair, legs crossed, head tilted and eyes transfixed on the witness before me.

Lips pressed into a thin line.

Gathering my thoughts in a arrangeable manner before I blew the roof off. I precisely chose my next words carefully.

" In five minutes I need an explanation about this picture", pushing my body forward to get a closer view at the silhouette behind the curtain.

With my eyes burning with anger, I sat there patiently waiting for an answer, which in return all I got was silence and this only broke my shield of paitence.

"Answer me now !!!" I shouted through grinted teeth, an action that was about to snap my whole structure in my jawline, due to the fixed force I had has I clenched my jaw.

"I...I, I just started working for this family fifteen years ago, I... I really don't know anything... anything about your... your grandfathers personal life".

Yeah sure. Do I look like an idiot to you.

"Please young master Tar you have to believe me" he said almost swimming in tears, bowing down to me has I'm some kind of savior, when in reality I'm quite the opposite right now. 

"Bullshit, utter bullshit you must know something, fifteen years of you and your can't mind your own business self must know something".

My blood was boiling, one hundred degrees Celsius, my anger slowly radiating off me, blending with the heat of the room, my hands curled around the head of the chair, commanding it to follow behind me as I went towards the door.

In one fluid motion, I whipped around in the speed of lightning, leaping to a sustainable distance before launching the chair towards the trembling gardener, barely missing him, claiming the window sill as its bulls eye.

It's your lucky day.

"I'm gonna leave for a brief moment and when I return I expect some answers, Understood!!" I commanded taking one last glance over my shoulder before making my way out.

Well...maybe not.

Upon opening the doors, and aiming to make my exit I was greeted by the towering figure of my grandfather, a smile tucked to the corner of his face before slowly opening and  letting loose a dry laugh.

"Ahhh... Mr. Beckham am I not glad to see you, please save me, This bo...". pow!!!. The sounds of gunshot rang through the dimensions of the room, as the now lifeless body of the gardener fell, slumped over the window sill, blood drizzling like a never ending river, staining the carpet, his head stuffed in the middle of a rose bush.

I shuddered at the sight, feeling the blood crawl through my veins and turned back to my grandfather, who just casually blew off the mouth of his gun and returned it back to its former position, no sense of remorse on his face.

"Don't wanna keep too may witnesses around do we". he stated starring right through my soul, not an inch being missed.

"Now.. lets get down to business shall we, Guards!!!".