The Message

As you woke up in your apartment. You did your usual routine. Getting a shower, brushing your teeth, get breakfast and get ready to leave for the DEO. When you left the door, you saw your neighbour Kara Danvers.

You: you late again?

Kara: oh hi Y/N and yes I'm late again. You never know what Miss Grant is like when your late.

You: well I can take you to Catco in my Ferrari. Plus I'm working at the DEO again so...

Kara: I would love that thanks.

You headed down the stairs with Kara and you talked about your life as she talked about hers. You drop off Kara at Catco as she thanked you.

You: your welcome.

You drove off and went to the DEO. Here you walk into Director Henshaw who was looking for you.

Hank: Agent L/N. I've been looking for you.

You: you need anything sir?

Hank: we need you for something. We've discovered something you might be interested in.

You: I will see to it.

You followed Hank to the Tech Department room where Alex was.

Alex: ah finally your here.

You: good to... Woah. Is that?

Hank: the sword of this Cybertronian Knight you spoke of and the transformable armour mankind wore if they were worthy? Yes.

You: this is magnificent. My research was correct. I do have to thank you both and uh Alex. I have your sister a ride to her work place and yes, she was late again...

Alex: that's ok. And you still owe me a rematch.

You recently defeated Alex's unbeatable score on the gun range.

You: next time. I've got some work to...

The armour starts to glow.

Alex: what the hell?

You: wait it's speaking.

Hank: what is it saying.

You: it's... Calling to me.

The soundtrack called Prime now plays...

You start to see within the blue light and you've been summoned by a force.

???: Y/N.

You look around with confusion.

You: hello?

A tall figure appears.

???: my name is Alpha Trion. I am the one who called to you.

You: Alpha... Trion.. Hmm.. I've heard that name before. But I can't get my head on it.

Alpha Trion: we have been watching you for a very long time. We see that we need someone to carry a special power. A power of the primes.

You: this power you speak of? Where is it?

Alpha Trion: you must possess the sword's power first. You may be worthy to wield our power, but the sword is the key. Return back to your allies and share this message to them...

The blue light fades and you fall to one knee as Alex checks on you.

Alex: are you alright? What did you see?

You: hold on. Let me get my consciousness back.

Alex: we thought you were playing a game on us there until I snapped my fingers in front of your face.

You: well I'm glad it didn't wake me up there. Anyway I saw a whole room of ancient writing then I saw this huge tall figure looking down at me. He called himself Alpha Trion. He was the one who called me.

Hank: what did his Trion say to you?

You: the sword. The sword is a key, a key to unlock a secret door somewhere on earth. If I'm correct. The sword is the star saber. A sword which compells a very powerful force. And can only be Wielded by those who are worthy. He said I was. But the sword hasn't called me yet.

Hank: then we wait.

You: so, Alex. Why not we have our little rematch the now then?

Alex: your on!

To be continued...

Next episode: Helping Kara out with her costume