Prime Rises

Weeks have passed since Kara made her debut as Supergirl. You stayed on the comms and motivated Kara who was fighting Vartox, she now helps the DEO with day to day tasks, comforted her when she had a breakdown when she was lied to by her real mother, when Kara was infected with red Kryptonite your voice broke the effects of the Kryptonite also, an old enemy of the Primes has officially arrived and that's the Fallen. He was presumed dead and works with Non (Astra's Husband) and his allies. While speaking with Kara in the DEO this happened.

Kara: Y/N your eyes. Their blue!

You: come with me, it's the Primes.

Kara: the what?

You: you'll understand soon enough.

You led Kara to the Tech Department room and put your hand on the artifact and you were now in the room of the Primes.

Alpha Trion: Y/N, I have detected something within the Matrix. It is the Fallen. A banished Prime who was once our brother. Now he's here to claim the Earth's sun with his new allies. This is indeed Earth's darkest hour, it is time for you to become a Prime.

You: to become Optimus right?

Alpha Trion: like Optimus but named Phoenix Prime. The holder of the Star Saber

You: the sword.

Alpha Trion indeed Y/N. Go back to your allies and deliver the news.

The blue light fades as your brought back. You fall into Kara's arms.

Kara: Y/N you ok!?

She had a little bit of panic in her voice.

You: I am fine. I'm fine. I'm... I'm a Prime.

Kara: A what?

The artifact makes a noise and turns blue as Alex and Hank enter the room.

Hank: what is happening?

You: stand back everyone.

The artifact levitates in the air and connects to you surrounding your body, with it transforming into armour, you turn around to face the 3 with your blue eyes glowing:

Kara: woah. That is so cool!

You look at your body and notice its the armour of a Cybertronian Knight.

You: Cybertronian Knight armour.

The Star Saber turns blue but turns back to normal as you were about to lift it. Still not moving from the rock. You gave up.

You: hmm. Looks like I'm not fully worthy yet.

Alex: is it just me or is Y/N a lot taller than usual.

Kara: nope, it isn't just you.

Hank doesn't say a word.

You: it appears that I can't go yet. The Fallen will have to wait. In the meantime. *the armour turns back into the artifact that is now attached in your arm* I should continue my work here for now.

Kara: you sure? Mean you could start training like you trained me?

Hank: it is best you do test out your abilities with the armour first.

You: hmm. Good point. So when do we start?

Timeskip to training with Kara: you got in a room with Kara where you trained her and the artifact turns into armour.

You: *transforming sounds* right now.

A shield appears on your right arm.

Kara: a shield? How is a...

You shoot at Kara making her dodge.

Kara: ok I take back what I was gonna say.

You: right, come at me.

Kara: you want me to punch you?

You: yes now come on.

Kara lunges towards you which you block her punch with your shield. You flip over her sliding across the floor and the bottom half of your faceplate turns into a battlemask.

You: again.

She lunges at you again which you use your shield to trip her up. She then uses her heat vision which ricochets off your shield hitting a wall.

Kara: woah, your shield can do that?

You: apparently.

Your back summons a blaster.

You: this must be the Ion Blaster. I'll have to test it out later. Now, lets see if I can keep up with your attacks.

Kara: like without getting hit?

You: yeah. Come on. Make my day will ya?

Kara smirks and super speeds at you throwing the first punch which you dodge with ease.

Kara: woah that was fast.

She throws another punch which you roll over her back and get into leap stance and she turns round to see you pounce on her. You unveil your faceplate. Kara blushes hard as you pinned her on the ground smiling.

Kara: *nervous laugh* your so fast.

You: am I making you blush?

She realised she was blushing hard and tried to hide it.

You: cmon. Let's get you up.

You get off her and lend a hand to her to pull herself up and she bites her top lip. That is when She gets called to an emergency.

You: go get em girl.

She smiles and heads out. You leave the room and Alex approaches you.

Alex: you... Made her blush.

You: is there something wrong?

Alex: no no it's just. Well she's gonna kill me if I tell you this.

You: what? Oh.

You smirk.

Alex: she uh. Crush on you.

You: well that's funny because I have a crush on her too. But I can keep a secret.

You lend out a hand so Alex can shake it.

Alex: god thank you.

She shakes your hand and you go on with your day. You sounded surprised that Kara the Girl of Steel herself has a crush on you...

To be continued...

Next episode: Saving Kara with the Saber.