Helping Kara Out With The Costume

Y/N pov: I was minding my own business in the Tech Department trying to get back Into contact with Alpha Trion with this artifact. It was currently the day after Kara saved Flight 237. Honestly she did a good thing. I just wish Alex could've went easy on her. I understand what she means by getting loved ones hurt but still. Anyway back to my business.

You: hmm? it seems they don't have an audience for me yet. Guess time is the key. Speaking of which. I should probably talk to Kara after her... Catch.

Timeskip: I go to Kara's door and knock on it. Apparently the door was unlocked so I thought she must have unlocked it for and as I step in. I... Am immediately stunned at what she's wearing:

 Am immediately stunned at what she's wearing:

Kara: oh hi...

She stands in a shy girl pose blushing as my jaw drops.

You: wow... You look... Wait... Winn?

As I was about to say the word that would probably make her feel embarrassed, I see Winn as well.

Winn: oh, hello Y/N. Still looking for answers about Primes?

You: shut up.

Me and him laugh and bro hug as a surprised Kara stands there.

Kara: wait you two know each other?

You: yep. Winn wasn't always a huge fan of my explorations on old tombs. Am I right?

Winn: yes. I guess you are...

Kara smiles briefly but says.

Kara: Well as I was about to say. I'm not flying around in this thing, I wouldn't wear it to the beach.

She crosses her arms but damn she looked absolutely gorgeous in that costume.

Kara: where's the cape?

Winn: capes are lame. Tell your cousin I said that, wait actually don't.

You: well, the cape would be fine with that... Costume your wearing.

Kara blushes and bites her top lip.

Winn: um are you two uh, dating.

You and Kara's eyes widened.

Both of you: what? No no no. We're just friends.

You and Kara looked in embarrassment.

Timeskip to the second costume, Y/N pov: I was in the room with Winn talking about my discovery, as he thought I was joking, Kara walked through and got our attention. She was wearing a new suit.

You: your glasses.

Kara: oh.

She removes them and I'm taken away at how beautiful she looks.

You: Kara has anyone told you how gorgeous you looked without your glasses?

Winn: um. What he said.