The Beginning

The land of the living:
The seven were eating lunch and talking in the pavilion like they always do. The days at camp were getting slow, and they were thinking of things to do. That's when Nico showed up looking grim.
Nico went to help in the underworld a few weeks ago, because there was some disruption. From what Chiron had told them, the three old ladies known as the Fates were causing trouble. This only happens on rare occasions and when they do, things unsurprisingly go wrong. When Nico approached, he muttered two words to seemingly no one. They were "Mass chaos".

The underworld:
"How did they get out? Where would they go? This isn't their world, and the Fates had no right to take them back. I can only hope Nico finds their spirits before it's too late." Out of seemingly no where, someone said, "My lord?" Hades looked up, replying with, "Persephone. What brings you here, and now?" Her response was mildly irritated, but still kind. "I was just checking how things were going. Do you have a clue of where they may be? And have you given Nico someone to look for for information yet?"
Hades paused. "Yes. He has the names. And, no. I can feel that they are still here, at least partially. They're in some kind of in-between world. And the Fates took a horse, too! I mean, who even does that?"

Warning: Bad titles ahead