Bloody Red Fourteen

||Alexis Iris||

One week after without The Phantom 5. Yet it's not quiet week because there are lots of bitches and rebels in my own school but as a so-called-nerd, I am, I just ignored them. Hindi na rin nila tinantanan yung pagkatao ko. That's why I'm pretending I'm a weakling and they all believe me. Looks can really deceive lots of people. They need to believe my damn act.

My phone ring from my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and it reads 'Lola'. Why is she calling, I have not idea. I picked up the call as I walked in the office. I need to talk to her in private; where no one listens. Though I'm at home I need to talk with her in private.

"What is it you need, Lola?" I said as a way of greeting. I'm sure it's important.

"Still hot tempered eh? Ok I won't take this long conversation. You need to come back to Paris for one week and you need to handle the company here for just a week. Tapos si Alex muna mag hahandle ng Nicks High," she immediately said her important call. This doesn't make sense why does she wants me to handle the company.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"Well my kumare asked me to go on vacation with her and look for boys. You know boy hunting," she stated like a teenager. I pretty sure she's giggling in the inside.

"Seriously, Lola and I can't have vacation like you do! And I can't believe you still want to look for boys," I said in my amusement.

"Sempre at okay lang naman sa Lolo mo eh," her tone becoming more sad all of the sudden of saying 'Lolo' out of her mouth.

"Whatever, Lola. Pero kailan flight ko?" I agreed to that damn call. I need to unwind and to do that I have to be in Paris.

"Wow gumagaling ka na ng Tagalog ha. Back to your question ngayon na kung gusto mo Violet could come with you." Damn that urgent?

"Ok, but can I have my normal life there because my life here is fucked up. No Action. No Gang Fight. Like Hell! I can't live like that!" I complaint.

"Sure but one condition dapat hindi malaman ng mga business partner natin. Understand?" She make bargains so specific.

"Nah and please I'm wearing a mask that no one can open. Just reminding you if you forgot. I'm the only one can open it because it's one of my invention. And please, grandma I'm known in the under world differently from economy world," I stated as a matter of fact.

"Okay okay sige I'll hang up na don't get any clothes na kasi yung airplane ay ready na para sayo. It's in our airport," she instructed. Of course she's ready.

"Okay, but I won't want to ask Violet to go with me. Bye. Enjoy, gran!" I said and hung up.

After three to four weeks I could finally have a gang fight. The devil inside me is growling so badly. I only get to watch other fighters here in this country but never had I done fighting here.

I head out of my office and Violet with Alex saw me. They both called my in unison. I looked at them with my usual facade. I couldn't show the emotions. I shouldn't.

"What?"

"Where are you going?" Violet walk with me side by side as we head down the stairs. While Alex walked behind us still listening to our conversation.

"Kaya nga saan ka pupunta?" Alex asked from behind us. Why do they need to know where I'm going?

We need to know if your safe. My thoughts was filled of Alex's voice.