Bloody Red Sixteen

||Alexis Iris||

"Ma'am, this is your schedule for today, you have a meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Ms. Precious Violet parents for your next project that your grandma planned before she had vacation," Lola's secretary informed me. She'd been loyal to us for years.

"What time?" I asked as I look through proposals other companies are offering to our business in building houses and such. Their offer are decent but I need to learn more of the company to make decisions that can create a big change if isn't thought carefully.

"Mrs. Smith wanted it at dinner time, ma'am." She responded. I nodded as an acknowledgement that she could leave. She went back to work and went back to her table where she works.

It's early in the morning and I'm in grandma's office doing work. I have a lot of paperwork at madami ding mga meeting and conference that I have to attend. Lola planned a lot before she could go on vacation that why I'm really busy, again.

Lola's secretary is knocking, yet again to disturb my work. Her name is Abigail.

"Come in." I utter while reviewing each proposals in front of me. I didn't bother to look up.

"Ma'am, you have a client in the conference room. They want to present a plan for you regarding to the new materials they've created," Abigail said while looking at her gadget checking if her informations are right.

I didn't bother asking and just said, "Let's go then." I headed the door. Abigail opens the door and we walk the through the hall to go to the elevator. My secretary pressed a button lower than where we are. Lahat ng madaanan namin ay may mga side comment tungkol sa akin. I'm getting better in Tagalog.

My grandma's employees talk about me like I'm not in front of them. These mortals need to get fired right away. They talk about me being a Alpha Wolf of the pack name Golden Moon Pack, which I hate. But of course these humans doesn't remember anything about us when they leave the building. It's a warlock work that does this magic. They would only remember working for me that's all.

"Go back to work! Stop talking about me!" Galit na sigaw ko 'cause it's so annoying. True my grandma and my mother are a Wolves so I'm also a Wolf just like my parent, even Alex and Violet are Wolves. My grandma's mate was the former Alpha of Golden Moon Pack. Until it was pass to my mother, up until she passed away. That's why my sense is better than other people. That is also why Alex and myself are Alpha. Our Beta is Violet, her family came from Beta line.

They quickly uttered their apologies yet they still looked terrified of me and my presence.

"Ma'am, we're here." Abigail said, as she opens the door for me. I nod in thanks as I walk inside the room. Six pairs of eyes set on me as the stood up.

"Good morning, ma'am," they greeted me as the stood still. I just nod in acknowledgement and they all began to take their seats. I sat and look at them yet they are still not starting their proposal. Are they really wasting my precious time!

"I will start now," Penelope said and that made them move their eyes to Penelope in front of them. I can see in their eyes that they are terrified of my eyes; too intimidating for them. I didn't wear my contacts so they can see my Red eyes freely but they won't know that I'm Red Eyed Queen because my eyes as Red Queen are more bloody red than it is right now.

||Princeton Kyle||

It's been two days noong nakalaban ko si Red and now I'm still in pain. Sakit ng katawan ko pero medyo okay na rin. Shit I will never challenge the only and only Red Eyed Queen in a fight. Nasa bahay lang kaming lahat sa Paris; walang magawa eh.