Prologue: Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time, there was a place called Märchenland... A place where—

Ok, no, I'm not doing this again. I had to start stories like these like a hundred times already! I didn't get paid for this so screw this!

You know what, I will do this my way. Let me explain you this shortly, alright?

The princess marries the prince. The villain gets the punishment they deserve. The supporters are standing in the background while watching the protagonists get their happy ending.

In fairytales, that is the typical system.

It sure sucks when the poor characters find themselves in the wrong setting, huh?

*****

A raven-haired male walked through a forest filled with only trees and nothing more as his entire being was covered in a cloak, a hood covering his hair and face.

The male walked through the forest as he carried a basket full of fresh apples with him, searching for someone who he had been seeking for his entire life now.

Snow White.

The person who he had been searching for, for the last years.

A beauty who could win any woman and man over. Known for being the most beautiful person in this whole kingdom.

The raven-haired male had not been used to that that. He had always been known for being the fairest in the land.

Ever since his mirror had told him about Snow White, he knew that he had to find them and take them out of the picture. So that he would be the most beautiful once again.

For he was known as the Evil "Queen"

In the endless never ending forest, the raven-haired male thought that he would have to wander for another four days.

But it wasn't long after that thought when he spotted an albino walking in his direction.

Pure white hair like snow that had just fallen from the sky. Red eyes which resembled the shiniest apples. Beautiful skin looking just like porcelain.

The raven-haired male knew that he had found his target, smiling to himself when he realized that.

Walking close to them, the raven-haired male put on a kind smile as he spoke with the sweetest voice that he could muster up when he saw the albino approach him.

"Good evening. You seem like you are quite exhausted from running through this forest. Would you maybe like to have one of my apples?", the hooded male asked as he took the ripest apples out of his basket, holding it out to the other male with a smile.

"For someone as beautiful as you, I'd be nothing more than honored to give you my tastiest fruit.", the raven-haired male said as he looked at the albino who was looking from the apple towards the taller male in front of him.

"Um... I'd love to have one of your apples, sir.", the albino answered as the older male could only smile in satisfaction, feeling triumphant.

"Then please have it.", the taller male said before giving the younger male the apple with a smile. "Thank you very much!", the albino took it.

"It is my pleasure. Please do enjoy it.", the raven-haired male said. He was already longing to see this beauty crumble in front of him and take his heart with him as a memorial.

"Ah, but before that may I ask you something?", the albino asked as the hooded male tilted his head but nodded, signaling for the younger male to explain further.