Chapter 1: Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

"...And why am I accompanying you to Wonderland again?", a raven-haired male asked.

All he wanted, was to find Snow White and give them the poisoned apple that he had made and then continue to live in his castle and play games with his mirror.

Honestly, he didn't even care about this whole beauty thing. It was just that it was his duty to do this. He had no choice because he was the Evil Queen.

But that didn't mean that he wanted to follow some random protagonist of another story.

"Well... you don't know your way back anyway, do you?", Mafumafu answered as the older male hummed. "Well, yes. But why should I follow you?", the raven-haired male asked.

"Aw, don't be like that! Isn't it more fun to travel together than alone?", Mafumafu asked as the raven-haired male looked at him for a second before giving him a deadpanned expression and answering: "No."

"Ehhhh?", the albino whined before a smile settled on his face. "Then why have you decided to follow me anyway?"

When the older male didn't answer, the albino continued to talk. "I mean, you could have just gone another way. Maybe you are accompanying me because you are nice and wanted to—"

"Ew, gross. Stop that kind of talk right now. It's not like I want to deal with you. All I want is to visit someone. But I don't know where they are.", the raven-haired male answered.

"But instead of finding them, I found you...", the Evil Queen sighed before he remembered something, halting as he quickly pulled a small mirror out of his cloak. "Ah, I almost forgot! I can just ask them and then find Snow White."

Upon noticing how the older male had suddenly stopped walking, Mafumafu turned around to see the other pull out a mirror and suddenly talking to it which, kind of, worried the younger male.

"Mirror mirror in my hand... Who is the fairest in this land?", the Evil Queen asked, muttering his usual words. The albino looked at the older male in disbelief. "Um... sir, you don't really think that a mirror— Eek!", Mafumafu shrieked as he jumped away when he saw a face appear on the mirror.

The face wasn't really scary as it was actually just a  human standing on the other side. A male with short white hair and blue eyes was staring at them, blue streaks visible in the male's hair.

"My Queen, you truly are a beauty. But the most beautiful in this land is Snow White.", the mirror answered. "Then where the hell is she? You told me that she is in the freaking forest so traveled for four days just to meet her. Instead I met this brat, Alice!", Soraru exclaimed. "Hey!"

"About that... I thought that Snow White was in the Mystic Forest... but for some reason their location is in the Emerald Forest.", the mirror said as the raven-haired male looked at the mirror for a good second before exclaiming his disbelief.

"We have more than one forest in here?! And you told me a wrong one?!", he asked annoyed as the mirror gave him a sheepish smile. "Well... something weird is going on so it got changed. But see it positively! You have some business with the Hatter, don't you?"

As soon as the hatter was mentioned, the raven-haired male groaned in annoyance. "I don't have any business with him. I—"

"He is literally the one who gives you all the ingredients you need just because he likes you. So suck it up and accompany Alice to Wonderland, Soraru.", the mirror said.

"What about my duty—"

"Soraru, who cares about your duty right now? Things have been weird is what I heard. So things are complicated. Just accompany that boy while I try to figure more things out, alright?", the mirror said as the raven-haired male hesitated before sighing and nodding.