TWENTY-THREE

"I come back home to surprise you, but you surprise me instead?!" Jin, Yeonjun's older brother wiped his face as he hurriedly drove to the hospital Yeonjun was in.

Soobin had given Huening Kai the address of the hospital, they were taking Yeonjun to, so Huening Kai could type it down and send it to Jin.

The doctor was a friend to Soobin's parents, he was the only doctor his parents fully trusted in taking care of him when they travel out.

Once Jin had reached his destination, he darted out of his car and into the building.
He couldn't even remember if he locked the door, or packed the car well.
He could just buy another one, right now Yeonjun was more important.

Kim Seokjin, Yeonjun's elder brother and also a brother figure to Soobin was a very popular actor in Seoul, he is worth billions.

He was one of the teenagers who decided to run away from home, when they hit their rebellion stage.
But his own case was different, he had ran away from home not to become a menace to the society like most rebellious teens, but to find his path in the society and achieve his dream of becoming a successful actor.

His dad's behavior was literally irritating to him, they were in debt and he was doing nothing about it, he didn't even care when he announced that Jin had announced that he was leaving.

'one child is better than two,' were his dad's last words to him as he announced he was leaving.

His dad was actually happy that he was leaving, and that was when it occurred to him that he had to take six year old Yeonjun with him, he wouldn't leave him with his irresponsible dad, he was afraid of what Yeonjun would turn out to be....would he ever see him again?
Though he was young at that stage, he would sacrifice himself for his little brother, he was ready to endure it all for him.

Soobin's mom and his mom were very close friends, he tells her everything he does, so when he told her about his plans on leaving, she had asked him not to, but live with her family instead at least for the meantime, promising to get him a well paying job, rather than heading off to who knows where.

Most of the time he was left alone to take care of Soobin and Yeonjun, while Soobin's parents were at work, this was when his parental attributes kicked, he took care of Soobin and Yeonjun like there were his own kids, exactly the same way his late mom took care of him and Yeonjun.
He fed them, bathed them, took them to school, and at some time he had to pose as their parent in school when Yeonjunhad gotten both himself and Soobin in trouble.

At the age of eighteen he finally got the job he wanted and needed, thanks to Soobin's dad, he was casted as the main character of the movie 'SKOOL LUV AFFAIRS' through a successful audition.

With enough money he was able to buy a small house, so Yeonjun could move into, so as not to burden Soobin and his parents anymore than he already did, he knew how an actor's life was and he himself was aiming at big.

He wouldn't be home all the time, so the house was nice enough for Yeonjun to live in without drawing much attention, he had also changed his name so Yeonjun wouldn't be identified as his brother, he couldn't take him everywhere he went and he wanted Yeonjun to enjoy a normal teenage life.

Yeonjun was his number one priority as promised to his mom before she died he had promised to keep him safe, that's why the rate at which his heart was beating wouldn't decrease until he see his brother safe.

Immediately Jin entered the waiting room, Soobin noticed him immediately and pointed to a door.
Normally he would have launched himself at him, but he knew now was not a good time.

Jin was a like a father figure to Soobin, he basically adopted Soobin when he was younger.

"I'm sorry sir you can't go in," one of the nurses said to him.