Chapter 3 Part 2 - Wednesday

Y/N: I- wha-

I stand there motionless as I look upon the motionless bodies of my friends.

Y/N: How could this...

I fall to my knees.

Y/N: N-no... M-midori wouldn't do this. She can't have... S-she can't have! I-i'm going to find who actually did this...

After about 15 seconds of silence, I let out a cry of anguish.

*Timeskip*

I shakily walk back to the front of school and sit at the gate after calling the police.

Y/N: No, this isn't real... I'm going to wake up.

I pull my knees into my chest.

Y/N: I'm going to wake up.

I wrap my arms around my legs.

Y/N: This isn't real. It can't be.

I begin to cry.

Y/N: There's no way. There's no way.

???: Hey... are you okay?

I look up, and see a girl with black hair and grey eyes.

Y/N: Hey... A-ayano, right?

Ayano: Right. Are you okay? Physically, I mean.

Y/N: I mean, I bruised my knees, but other than that I'm physically just fine.

I stand up. I wince. The bruised knees are back with a vengeance. I'm gonna need to go and sit down on a bench of some kind.

Y/N: I need to sit down somewhere other than here, my knees are killing me.

Ayano: Do you want to sit by the fountain? I could help you over there, if you want.

Y/N: No, it's fine, I think I can walk.

We walk in silence towards the fountain.

Hey, um, It's been a while, huh? I mean, short chapter, but I guess I did leave you on somewhat of a cliffhanger for like 5 months... Sorry! Roll the disclaimer!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own yandere simulator or any stories referenced within this story, nor do I make any claim of ownership. All rights go to the original owners.