Yummy!!

Guuu~ stomach rumbling

"Pfttt. Since we're getting really hungry, let's catch some fish as many as we can so we can eat and I will store the rest." Erika giggled hearing the rumbling tummies.

Walking towards the river Erika saw a school of fish swimming happily, the fishes are big as her palm. When Erika got close to the water the school of fish scattered very fast.

""Appraisal"" Erika tested if she can use her skills through her thoughts.

Swift fish
HP:2
AGI:13
Will swim away if they feel threatened
It has a soft and tasty meat

"These fishes sure are fast, I want to use my skills but these..." While thinking about her skills, she can't help but feel helpless.

"I have no bow or short sword, how am I suppose to catch some fish?". While being dejected, looking around to see some useful things to make a makeshift bow, Erika saw a big rock in the middle of the river.

"Ah, that's right! Shockwave! Gonna look for a big rock." Then suddenly Erika had an idea.

Finding a rock that she can barely lift, Erika went down to the river then smash the rock that she is carrying to the big rock in the middle of the river.

The impact created small ripples in the water. Then suddenly fishes floated on the surface of the river showing their big fat bellies.

"Wow, there are so many of them, it seems that they died because of the shockwave so I will store them fast so we can eat." Erika said while she started storing the fishes. There are 63 fishes in her storage so she felt relieved. Having too much food that you can store and stop the time for them inside the storage can really help in her situation, where she doesn't know the situation of this world and anyone besides Lia and the others.

After storing the fish Erika wanted to gather some dried leaves and sticks to make a fire and some skewers but the six dogs wanted to help her because they knew that Erika is really tired and they wanted her to rest a little.

"Woof!!" A few minutes later the six of them kept carrying sticks. After they finished and felt satisfied because they help Erika, they walked towards her, for her pet and praise them.

Grinning, Erika petted them until they're satisfied before she makes their food. She first cleaned 20 fishes, removing the gills and guts, washing them in the river then skewering them with the thin sticks gathered by her dogs.

After she prepared the fishes, Erika decided to make a small fire pit. She draws a rectangle in the ground.

"Jin can you make a shallow pit? One foot deep in here." While pointing at the rectangle that she had drawn in the ground.

"Woof!" Jin nodded while wagging his tail.

After Jin finished the pit. Erika gathered some dried leaves then scattered them inside the pit then she laid some thin sticks over the leaves.

""Fireball"" Erika chanted the fireball through her mind to lit a fire. Seeing a thumb-size fire. Erika can't help herself to feel helpless. Even though she was still feeling a little bit annoyed about her skills, she can't deny that it helped her lit the fire. At least she doesn't have to do some primitive fire starting.

After she lit the fire she adds some more sticks to it, then use BREEZE to make wind so the sticks will become hot coal faster. Then she took the skewered fishes from her storage and place them directly on top of the hot coals left in the fire pit. The smell was so delicious that Erika and her dogs began salivating. Erika turned the fishes often to ensure that both sides cook evenly.

After cooking all of the skewered fishes, she first created some plates using the skill CREATE. After that, Erika placed the cooked skewered fishes on the plate, and then she took out all the bones before giving them to her dogs.

When she was taking the bones of the fish, she felt really hungry because of the smell and the meat looks so delicious. She resisted herself from eating it. Because she knew that her dogs are really hungry too.

After she gave them their food, they all started to eat. The fish was so delicious they almost swallowed their tongue. Their taste was so fresh, it doesn't have any fishy smell or taste. Rather it was so good even without any seasonings. It has a bit of sweetness to it.

"Yummy!! It's yummy, right?"

"Woof!!"

All of them seem to agree that the fish they are eating is really delicious.

Author: Hi guys! I hope you are having a great day today. I am late publishing this chapter because I got really tired yesterday. Sigh~ it's a BATH DAY yesterday! I bathed my six dogs, my back hurts. It's not because I'm old that my back is hurting guys. I'm only 25, you know? I'm still young. It's just that when I bathe my dogs I'm in a squat position most of the time. And I bathe them one by one. After that, I do my laundry for the entire week. Cook lunch and dinner, there is someone who cooks food for us but they're having a day off today. Sigh~ I'm really tired. I'll make a stockpile of chapters. I have many ideas about this story. But was leading to the comedy side. Well, it's pretty hilarious for me now but I don't know about you. Oh! Your head might hurt because of my English but I am doing my best so please understand, thank you. Take care guys, see you later.