Really weird~

Thinking about the person in her dream, Erika feels that she knows that person but at the same time she didn't even know if that person is a male or a female. She can't tell through the voice so she was really confused.

"Telling me not to trust anyone, but did she/he think that she/he is the first person that I won't trust. Anyway, it's our second day today here in this world. I'm planning to look at the fruits we saw yesterday. " Erika planned to store as many fruits as she could gather today.

"It's already bright. Since the others are still sleeping, Chloe should stay here and watch over them and Lia come and lead the way for me towards the fruits we saw yesterday. " Erika assigned a task to both of them so Lia and Chloe are really happy.

"Woof!" Jin bark while walking out of the tent, he was already awake when Erika woke up but decided to stay inside the tent. He wanted to come with Erika to the forest.

"Hmm ~ Okay." Thinking for a bit before answering Jin.

"Then let's go."

While walking Erika wanted to ask Jin if he knew about the dream she had last night.

"Jin, do you know about my dream last night?" Asked Erika, then she told him about her dream.

"Woof." Jin nodded.

"Woof?" Lia asked what is going on.

"How did you know about it? It's in my dream, it's not like we have the same dream right?" Erika asked Jin, not intentionally ignoring Lia.

"Woof... Woof woof.." Jin is saying that he too dreamed about the same dream. In that dream, he was sleeping and then he heard Erika talking to a person. And that even being fully awake he can't seem to open his eyes. Trying, again and again, he successfully opens his eyes but saw that the person Erika is talking to had already disappeared.

"Wo-woof woof!!" Lia being ignored by them felt sad, she felt neglected.

" I see. So we had the same dream after all. Let's stop this and find the fruits so we can go back." Erika said, what she really wanted to ask Jin if he knew that person but Jin said that the person was already gone when he opened his eyes.

Jin nodded.

"Awoo awoof. Awoo woof." Lisa bark as if she was crying and stood up on her hind legs and used her forelegs to hug Erika.

"Aww. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to ignore you." Erika comforted Lia while patting her.

"Awoo wooo woooo~" Lia still didn't let go of Erika.

"Oh, here we go again." Erika shakes her head. She knew that when Lia is like this. No one can't stop her, even Erika's are parents can't stop Lia when she is having tantrums.

Lia was their first dog, she was spoiled by them. When Chloe came to their house they were afraid that Lia might fight Chloe because Chloe was in her territory. They put Lia inside her cage.

Seeing that Chloe was running around the place happily while she was inside the cage. To boot she felt that her humans were stolen from her, she started howling. She kept howling even when Erika's mother released her out of her cage.

When she was out she saw that chloe was sitting on Erika's lap. Feeling jealous she kept howling then she walked towards Chloe, she picked Chloe up using her mouth then out our down. She then jumps on Erika's lap. Lia is already big at that time but she still thinks that she was still small.

Seeing that Chloe is not hurt. Erika knew that Lia was just being jelly. After that Lia didn't get down of her lap until it's time to eat their dinner.

After thinking about the past Erika smiled but that smile was mixed with sadness, that time they were still complete, that time her parents were still alive.

Seeing her smile, Lia and Jin knew that she was thinking about her parents.

Lia immediately stopped throwing a tantrum. She nuzzled her head against Erika trying to comfort her.

"I'm ok, let's go." Erika said while she gave both of them a pat.

After a while, they arrived at the place where they saw the fruits yesterday. Erika used her appraisal in one of the trees that looks like a banana, the fruits look like a banana too but the size is really big, it's big as her thigh.

[A hundred-year-old wild banana - Growing inside the Forest of the Dead, this banana grew using mana as nutrients. It's much sweeter and delicious than an ordinary banana.]

"So it really is a banana." But what weird about the banana and the other fruit she saw has a rainbow color in their peels.

"I saw a wild banana with a pink color when gramps bought me one time when he is hunting, I also heard that there were blue, red, and even purple colored ones." Erika said while looking at the banana tree.

~~~

Author: I'm a bit late 😆but it's better late than never, right😉? Thanks for reading this chapter. Take care and see you guys in the next chapter. 👋