Chapter 1 (Page 1)

(Chapter one is younger Kobe and Corey)

September 25, 2011
~~~~~~

20 year old Trevante pulled up to his old neighbor hood in his new red 2016 Dodge Charger with his black and white dice hanging from the rear mirror.

Playing loud rap music to be exact Topac. Trevante never really liked the new rapper's now in days he preferred old rap, hiphop, and trap music like Biggy and Eazy-E the good stuff.

The car then came to a stop as he pulled up into his old neighbor hood. He hopped out taking out a lighter and a cigarette. Von walked up to his home boy seeing he was selling.

"What up bruh" Von spoke in a deep voice as his homeboy turned around. "Ah shii wassup mane" Von's homey 21 said. "Whatcha been up to" The dread headed man asked. "Nun out here trinna get the bread" 21 nodded as they looked around observing there block.

"Well since ya busy hit me up later" Von spoke and 21 nodded. "Ight mane see ya later" Von spoke before walking back to his car turning up his music and driving off.

------

9 year old Kobe ran out the school building trying to find his way home. The boy was only looking at one of the others shoes when suddenly they walked up to him calling Kobe these names that he didn't understand but new they were mean statements.

The light skin boy just kept a low head as the ran all over him that was until Kobe made a out burst and they all stopped. The 3 older boys that were looking down at Kobe smirked coming closer to him.

Since they were in the bathroom no one saw them. The young boy was confused as to why they started undoing there pants until it clicked and Kobe took off running.

Now the boy has trying to find somewhere to hide not even carring if it was his home or not.

"COME HERE YOU LIL BITCH!" One of the boys screamed from behind but Kobe never looked back. He continued running and running until he came across a apartment that had a open door.

Running Inside he quickly closed the door and hid somewhere hearing the boys run past him. Once he heard the heavy footsteps go away he sighed in relief standing back up.

looking he saw needle pens all around the place he picked up one seeing it was full with some sort of tempting drug.

Suddenly hearing keys jingle Kobe froze and before he could drop the needle the door had opened revealing Trevante. "Put that shit down boi" Von harshly spoke walking up to the boy as Kobes now shaky hands dropped the needle stepping back as Von now stood In front of him big and tall a strong aroma of cigarettes that the child could smell from a far.

"Why you in here" Von said but Kobe didn't say anything he just looked up at the man in a slight bit of fear . "I said why ya hear!" Von yelled making Kobe jump. "I was being chased" The small boy whispered Looking down. "Why you run fa" Von asked but the boy only shrugged.

The real reason was because he was scared about what they were gonna do to him but the man didn't need to know that nore did anyone else.

"Ion know" Kobe said walking to the door. "Where ya going" Von asked another question once more. "Home" the yougin spoke bluntly knowing damn well he didn't know which way was home. "You needa ride lil man" Kobe looked back at the man nodding slightly.

~~~~~~
At 5:30 pm Kobe had finally got home and safely with the help of Von of course. The two walked up to the youngers door and he nocked on it but there was no answer.

"Yo people here" Von asked but Kobe only shrugged and nocked again but there was nothing. Kobe looked around to see his mom sure enough wasn't there. "My mama must be working late" he said sighing as his stomach made a loud noise meaning he was hungry.

"You good" Von asked and the boy nodded knowing deep down he wanted some food but didn't want to ask the man. "No you not lets go"" Von spoke and started walking back to his nicely clean Dodge Charger. Still standing there Kobe didn't move instead continued to watch as the man opened the door to his car before looking back at him. "I said lets go mane" Kobe huffed before doing what the man said.

Once in the car he went silent not like he wasn't before though. Von looked at him shaking his head starting up the car before pulling out. "why yo ass so quiet" Von chuckled staring at the boy but just shrugged once more. Smacking his lips Von just continued the journey towards there destination not muttering another word.

------

Hey hey

Sorry for such a short first chapter but it's something to start off with. But its almost a new year and I just wanted to say ily all and thank you for those who helped me threw some things I was and still am going threw. Thank you for taking the time to read my work it really means a lot. Thank you for all the funny comments you leave on chapters but most of all thank you for your love and support I love you all muah😘