(Page 2)

(Younger Kobe and Corey)
~~~~~~

After a while of driving Von had pulled into a small diner filled with not many cars but enough in his opinion. Looking over to the younger Von chuckled seeing Kobe sleep with his head all the way back mouth wide open. Taking out his phone he snapped a picture to show the boy later. Waiting a few more minutes Kobe had finally woke up saliva all over his face. "you sleep good" Von joked and Kobe glared at him but still said nothing. Taking a napping from the glove department he wiped his mouth.

Once dome he turned his attention towards the window seeing there he was before turning to Coin confused. "Don't act like you not hungry bruh" Kobe shrugged knowing he was right before getting out the car Von following after. Walking inside the mall restaurant Von got the two a table going to sit at it. Kobe on the other hand stole there looking around until eventually making his way to the table.

Once he sat down a nice brown skin girl who looked like she was in high school who Kobe  guessed was the waiter began to speak. "Hi, I'm Jaida and I'll be your waiter for today and would we like to start of with some drinks"  she spoke ever so nicely and Kobe liked it. "Ill take a water and for him he'll like a–" von trailed off looking at Kobe. "Water" he spoke quietly but just enough to be heard. "Is that all or have you decided what you would like to eat as well" she spoke nicely once again. Kobe grabbed his kids menu and pointed to the picture that showed what he wanted (chicken tenders and fries) Jaida nodded writing it down on her note pad. "What sauce would you like" Kobe though before speaking up. "Bbq" writing it down the girl then turned to Von. "Nah I'm good ma'am just the water for me" he spoke in his deep voice.

"ok gentlemen your food and drinks will be out in just a few minutes" she rushed out seeing another set of people walk in sending a small smile she walked away. Kobe sat there drawing on his menu until Com started to speak. "What's yo name bruh" Von asked but Kobe said nothing back. Sitting back shaking his head Von looked out the window but turned back to the boy hearing him mumble out his name. "Nice name Kobe I'm Trevante  but call me Von" Kobe nodded going back to his coloring.

15 minutes later Kobes food had came along with his and Vons drinks. Not wasting anytime he said his grace and started to chow down. Von sipped on his water watching the boy eat quietly not paying attention to anyone.

Well until Von had spoke up once again. " You fucking that shit up ain'tcha" He was shocked when a chuckle came from Kobe. Yeah it's not much but since the boy haven't really spoke other then ordering his food Von thought it was progress in a way.

~~~~~~

Kobe had now finished his food and Von with his water. Kobe then watched as the man took a 5$ bill out of his pocket leaving it on the table as he got up the younger following. "Have a good one" Jaida's voice ringed threw there ears. Turning around Kobe waved and smiled unlike Von who kept it moving.

Once the pair got back in the car Von started it up and began to drive off. "what time ya mom's get back home when she work late" He asked and Kobe thought for a second. " 7" he spoke and Von nodded looking at his clock seeing it was 6:40.

Eventually Von had pulled back up to the boys house getting out Kobe following. The younger grabbed his bookbag from the nice car before shutting the door back.

Von stood there waiting until the boy walked past him towards the apartment he had stayed in with his mother. While doing so the two heard Kobes name being called.

Looking to the side Kobe seen his mother running towards him. "Kobe!" She screamed angrily. The two were now at the door watching as she Walked up to them. Taragi was furious that her son was with some stranger she didn't know. "Kobe are you ok did he hurt you!" She frantically said checking to make sure he was ok before looking up at Von."stay away from my son" she spoke in a demanding voice while trying unlock her door.

Von wanted to explain his self but she only continued to scream "stay away from my son" until eventually the door was slammed in his face.

Looking at the door in shock he stood there for a moment before just walking off going back to his car.

------
Hey Hey,

I'll post the next chapter sometime tn maybe tmr idk but that's all for now love bugs muah 😘