Beans

"Where is my TOAST CHEe!?" said Fready whose favorite game is Fortnight.

Toy BON came into the room. Wut du heckin in this moldy crusty dusty old gross cheese that got shoved into a gross crusty dusty gross yucky heckin place are ya doing?"

Toy Fred thing went over to toy BUN BOn thing and ripped his arm off.

"Da frick." Said the small astrinomically big eyes thing said with the stupidness that floated around in his brain that he didn't have because that is how dumb he is.

"I'm going to go dip this in beans." SAID the really dumb morooon Bear to the stupid blue difformed Easter bunny.

"Ok, I understand that you want to eat my arm. You may go ahead, my child." Said the blue thing.

Fortnight Fred pranced down the hallway with excitement. He just couldn't wait to eat this arm so he could start his own cult!

"MMMhHHHhHhMMMMM. I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT THIS ARM!!!!" said Stupid fred man with stupidity that also floated around in his very very very stupid Frotnight bran he had because he only played fortnight and had richuals to find beans that had been through up my a dieing owl.

All of a sudden, balloon BAD WORD came into the room.

"I see you are eating an arm. We are all dumber for having to see this. Thank you you stupid ugly very very stupid very ugly dumb dumb that I found under the bringe with a dead SHREK and shuved it into a lake full of dead fish." Said stupid ballon child.

"Love myself,'' said the Fortnight bear. DA END.